Reviews for Inside Man
LaMomo chapter 2 . 6/9/2011
I have a sweet spot for letter/email-based fics and this is really off to a good start. Looking forward to more of their interaction!
CindyWindy chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Love these letters. The start of this one was almost cruel but I understand being serious about chocolate!
Just Me Alone chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
I think Bella is going to make him laugh at some of her answers...love it!
CynicalDreamerC chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Haha, oh Bella. :')

- I thought she was serious at the start, nearly gave myself a heart attack! Your writing, as ever, continues to appease me. :)
loopylou992 chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
Awwww he has a friend now! Bless him
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Dearest Edward, I will be your penpal! Lou x x

This sounds like an interesting idea for a story looking forward to seeing how it goes
skuell chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
I really like this Edward. He has a little hope, but is a realist and neither overly hopeful, nor overly down. I'm liking getting to know him slowly through the letters. Though I wish to give him hugs and care packages.

I just like the story so much that I wish it was marked complete so I could devour it all at once. But maybe you prefer that the story goes slow so we can digest the letters before a new one arrives?
SleepMyBella chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
This chapter was a delight to read. Thank you!
cakefaced chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Ooza, I love this! I know that you're planning to write narrative chapters in the future, but I'm really loving the correspondence right now. I double love the regular updates- it's great to have a fic to watch with frequent updates!
Madmum chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I love Bella's sense of humour! I want them to move quicker, I'm getting frustrated, but still loving it.
Slim2None chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I adore these letters. So cute! Thanks for the update.
seevousplay chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
okay, it's official. i need more. this is like crack. except better and legal.

bella's getting cheeky and i love it.

ps; funfetti is gross :)
KeikiBelle chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Ooooh fun snarky Bella, I hope that cheers E up! ;)
kismit1496 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
wanted to up the review count! interested to see where this leads
allthingsHHH chapter 10 . 6/8/2011