Reviews for Inside Man
Beans827 chapter 10 . 6/10/2011
I have to admit, you go me on this one too! I thought something had happened and she wouldn't write anymore. Wouldn't make for much of a story though, right? Crazy me! And no, the Fresh out of Prison shirt sounds like a good idea on what NOT to wear! I also loved the line "Not all spirals have to be downward." Really great stuff, ooza! Loving it all. Funfetti! LOL!
Beans827 chapter 9 . 6/10/2011
This is so sweet "You gave a very average sounding description of yourself. I have a feeling you're either being modest or don't have a very clear self-image. If your appearance is in any way reflected in your personality, then you are the most beautiful person I've ever known." Loved that!
Beans827 chapter 8 . 6/10/2011
Wonder who she's seeing? Jake, perhaps? Will he inquire further? I love how just bits and pieces are coming out. Neither of them see themselves clearly so their personal insight is very interesting. Great job.
Beans827 chapter 7 . 6/10/2011
Now, I did think the orange jumpsuits were real. Is that not so anymore? And they don't provide basic hygiene things like deodorant, toothpaste and such? That seems rather cruel to make them spend their money on those types of items. I can see the poptarts and cigarettes, but necessities? Hmmm...very interesting. And I'm glad to hear he quit smoking! Nasty habit! He seems very sweet.
Beans827 chapter 6 . 6/10/2011
I would ask pretty dumb questions too. I guess it's normal to not really understand how their time is spent. So, I appreciate Bella asking them for us! But black and white jumpsuits? Silly Bella!
MissRebecca912 chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
I'm loving this story so far!
Beans827 chapter 5 . 6/10/2011
I love his p.s.'s. They're so simple but so huge to him, I'm sure. Great stuff.
Beans827 chapter 4 . 6/10/2011
I can't believe people would be bothered by this format. It's a new and fascinating way to reveal our two favorite characters. I am loving it so I won't bail. Thanks for sharing it.
Beans827 chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Okay, so it says romance in the header, so I have to say the age difference is a little daunting, but I can handle anything. It's not going to put me off for sure. But I am definitely enjoying these two so far.
Beans827 chapter 2 . 6/10/2011
I love how you have this set up as the letters back and forth between them. I swear to you it has made me want to become a prisoner pen pal, but I fear I would get the massive, old, sweaty bald guy that has a million tattoos. (Yes, I've read it all and had to come back to review!)
Beans827 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
Okay, confession time...Prison Edwards just get to me. I don't know what it is but I just love them, so when I saw your summary, I had to peek. And I'm so glad I did.
tehreem91 chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
I just started this story!

Very different and unique

I am loving it a lot!

Can't wait 2 see hw their relationship progresses! Love their exchange of letters!

Can't wait for the next update.
evilnat chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
So cute and a little funny but serious too.

I'm enjoying this a lot!

Mouthwatering chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
Bless him.
natalayx chapter 11 . 6/10/2011
HAHAHA, I felt the exact same way then she opened the letter with that. You crazy troll for scaring me like that.

"I can't handle jokes like that, not here. Not when you're all I have." - Awwh. That is so heartbreaking but SO FUCKING ADORABLE AT THE SAME TIME. AHHH, OH EDDIE 3

I love how he's always telling her not to spend her money on him and not to waste her time on helping him when he gets out in the real world. Silly, boy. JUST LET HER SPOIL YOU!

P.s. I agree with you. You are an evil h00r for not telling me how many chapters until he gets out. BITCH :(

It's okay though, I still love you.
12,799 | « Prev Page 1 .. 801 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 821 .. Last Next »