Reviews for Inside Man
nicekittyrawr chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Awww poor Edward! It makes my heart sad that he thought she was being serious. I admit, I did too, when I first started reading her letter. My mind was going a mile a minute, thinking she'd told someone about her writing to him and she was being 'forced' to stop.

Maybe he can live with Bella? Is that weird? I've been thinking about it since the first letter.

Can he receive visitors? I can't remember if that has been mentioned already.

It makes me swoony that he feels like she's with him every day. Love him.

Why DID she pick him? *waits patiently*
CindyWindy chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Their age difference is a concern but maybe they'll meet in the middle. In a way it's like canon. In your Edward's case, he kind of seems younger than he is, in that his life has been on hold for eleven years - not as long as the 80 years of waiting of book Edward, but similar.

He seems to really be falling hard for her. Hopefully she's good with that and is falling too! He's got a really nice way about him - kind and sincere.

I really like this! The length of each is perfect and wow(!) can't thank you enough for the rapid updates!
BonTempsLane chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I really like your story and I love how you have it set up. I loved Bella's last letter and Edward's response is so heartbreaking poor thing! I just want to kiss his cheek and hug him! Question: Will you be including the Cullen's in any way to the story? Just wondering...Keep up the great job. Very interesting story and I'm glad I favorited it (Did that make sense?)
twlighttina chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
"why did you pick me?"

yes do tell i love this story...

i have my email sent to my phone now so i know when this one update ,sad i know i have no life!
cakefaced chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Another perfect chapter! Thank you- I'm loving the frequent updates!
Barbr9 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
God these two are just pulling on the string to my heart. They are just so cute and adorable. See Edward is falling for her even if he doesn't realize it. He said he feels like she is with him all the time and the last 3 months are different for him. SHe gives him Hope.

Mwah

Barb
sessahhh chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Oo, that's a great question. I think I would have said it was completely random. I like that your Edward's humour is coming out more often. It's good he has laughs to pass the time and hope. Hope is important. I like that he keeps her on the path and doesn't badger her for stuff or money. Seems like a good guy.

Great job.
HolyCoconut93 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
oh boy you scared me with thatlast chapter! i thought she wasnt going to write him anymore!

anywho two chaps in one day! super duper! thank you please upload agin soon!
xrxdanixrx chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Heey...there's no more letters. :-(

I love this! It's easy yet informative reading. Definitely looking forward to this being further along. I think you'll do a great job at crossing over from letter format to narration. In the meantime, keep up the good work!

-Dani
sessahhh chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
I love that I have come to expect at least one chuckle in each chapter. For me, it was the funfetti.

Thanks for all these updates. They make me happy. Almost like I'm receiving my own prison letters.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
When I read Edward's letters I can feel his loneliness rolling off the words. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for his upcoming parole. Since Bella has the summer off, will she make a road trip to visit Edward? Great story!
blueeyes11354 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Ha, looks like Edward and I felt the same way about that opening line. Great minds and all that. :)
acw1 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
i had the same thought for a second too at first reading her letter. good chapter.
theladyingrey42 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
These letters are sweet. So interesting to see how they're dancing around everything, each cautious and almost apologizing when they ask something new. Very interested to see where it goes.
MarchHare5 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I had a feeling that the opening of her last letter would throw him... but the way he expressed himself is just so effing sad.

I think he's already falling for her, if it's not a done deal. ;)
12,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 801 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 821 .. Last Next »