Reviews for Inside Man
CynicalDreamerC chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Aha, I see Edward's reaction was the same as mine...

Curious to hear the answer to Edward's question, too. - Very good chapter, as always. :)

p.s. (see what I did there?) - Thanks for writing back to my review. Glad I can appease you. ;)
MistiS chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
This was a good letter. I loved the beginning. "If someone had heard my uncontrollable sobs, I'd probably be their bitch right now." That was funny. And he's already relying on her. That's good (for me anyway) Amazing update!
aswan86 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update.
gabs9 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Loved it.
mdf chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
i read the firt few words and thought " oh my god" heheheh
FFFan1664 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I love that we're getting to know these characters through their correspondence. Sometimes there's a greater feeling of intimacy in a letter than with verbal conversation and thesevtwo are moving along nicely.
hair2831 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Your Edward is so sweet! I adore him and it sounds like he is really starting to enjoy Bella.
meadow11 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
love his p.s... I want to know why too. :)
hair2831 chapter 10 . 6/9/2011
Awww! So sweet! I get so excited when I get an e-mail update for this fanfic!
loopylou992 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I am with Edward on that whole nearly having a heart attack when she said she couldn't write to him anymore! This has to be one of the most original fics out there at the moment. Great writing.
brandylion chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Since I nearly had a heart attack after reading the opening to Bella's letter, I could just imagine Edward's response. He seems so jaded at times, which is in contrast to Bella's perceived naïveté. But then he's able to lighten up a bit and joke back with her. He's so open and honest with her, which makes me glad he now has someone to be like that with. Eleven years is a long time to go without a friend.
M-isforPigtails chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Aww. This is my favorite so far.

In all honesty, I really did think that bella was serious when she said that she wasnt going to write anymore. I did a double take.

I loved his P.S question.

Great chapter.
kymbersmith90 chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
I knew the beginning of Bellas letter would give Edward cause for concern and I'm sure she will feel bad about it when she reads Edwards response, but I like how he wasn't deliberately trying to make her feel bad!

Edward definitely seems like he made a really stupid decision and is paying majorly for it now! He doesn't seem like the type to reoffend. I hope someone will take a chance on him when he is released and give him a job. Someone should be able to see the good in him. Maybe Bella will help him anyway.

I think it's incredibly sweet that one of the first things he will buy when he gets out is a piano. I wonder if his love of music came from his mother? I wonder what happened to her? Did Edwards father have anything to do with her death?

I would love to see these two meet at some point.

Kym
nicekittyrawr chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Awww poor Edward! It makes my heart sad that he thought she was being serious. I admit, I did too, when I first started reading her letter. My mind was going a mile a minute, thinking she'd told someone about her writing to him and she was being 'forced' to stop.

Maybe he can live with Bella? Is that weird? I've been thinking about it since the first letter.

Can he receive visitors? I can't remember if that has been mentioned already.

It makes me swoony that he feels like she's with him every day. Love him.

Why DID she pick him? *waits patiently*
CindyWindy chapter 11 . 6/9/2011
Their age difference is a concern but maybe they'll meet in the middle. In a way it's like canon. In your Edward's case, he kind of seems younger than he is, in that his life has been on hold for eleven years - not as long as the 80 years of waiting of book Edward, but similar.

He seems to really be falling hard for her. Hopefully she's good with that and is falling too! He's got a really nice way about him - kind and sincere.

I really like this! The length of each is perfect and wow(!) can't thank you enough for the rapid updates!
12,743 | « Prev Page 1 .. 801 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 821 .. Last Next »