Reviews for Inside Man
cullen sandra chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
im loving ur Inside man. he is so sweet and knows how to use his words. it makes me sad that he stoped dreaming, also i can understand why he doesnt wanna get his hopes up, just to have them crashed again.

keep the updates coming. im so inlove with ur story.
CynicalDreamerC chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Aw, this is very sweet. Your inside man sure does have a way with words - I applaud you. :)

Thanks for the update - eagerly awaiting the next.
Always so stubborn chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Funfetti! Amazing man with amazing taste! My fav. Loving this story! I cant wait till we get to see some "Outside Man." I enjoy the fast updates. Wish alot of authors were as fast as you are.

See you next update.
mdf chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
and where is this tattoo?
alejandraortiz6 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
i loved the chapter
lala43 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
OK. I just found out, or maybe I just forgot, but my daughter's favorite flavor is Funfetti. Leave it to you to make these two jump out of the screen.

Thank you.

Do not respond! Just write the next chapter. They are starting to get longer. Yeah.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Found this tonight and am really enjoying it. Having 9 chapters posted alleviated any frustration I might have had over the short chapters but I would've stuck with anyway. Well written and I'm hooked and looking forward to seeing how this develops.
sandraev1 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Hey Edward was kinda of funny on this one too. It seems Edward no longer was big dreams, kinda of sad to think that you have a past that hunts you. Thanks
yagalinus0420 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
AAAaaaaaaaawwwwww...he's just too cute ;) I can't wait until the chapters get more indepth. I gotta say, this story is really out there...but I love the way it's coming along! Please update again soon! I love the way they are ballsy yet secretive! LOVE IT!
SweetOnYou chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Hehe I find it so cool the way you had the ps written up the side like that. Do you write them by hand and then scan them or something? B/c with the different writing styles between Bella and Edward that would be some seriously impressive stuff.
hair2831 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
I am so addicted to this story! Can't wait for another update. By the way-I have read hundreds of Twilight fanfics and this is my first review. Don't know why I've waited so long but you are my first review. Saw your story as a rec on lemonade stand and I know this story is new but you are doing great. Love it! Keep it up with Poptartward! I love him already!
MadelineRenee chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Too cute!
aswan86 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
I loved the chapter, and I like that you update often.
Gabriels-girl5035 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
LOVE IT!
lynne0731 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
My brother in law has been in for a while now and Edward sounds like him. I say you have hit a note with this. Love it!
12,662 | « Prev Page 1 .. 807 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 827 .. Last Next »