Reviews for Inside Man
JazzyAbby chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Another great chapter, i love how fun and down to earth bella seems to be. Can't wait to read Edwards reply.
pucina chapter 4 . 6/8/2011
Thank you for the A/N at the top. Checked your blog, the handwritings and the real thing. I think the idea is really cool! Though, I don't know if I have the patience to read it all in handwriting...
pucina chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
He seems so excited and I love the randomness. It is really hard to write something to a complete stranger. I got the feeling that he doesn't feel like she's a stranger, though. Loved that he didn't miss she could be a 50 year old guy that isn't necessary even a professor in psychology.
alejandraortiz6 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
i loved the chapter
alejandraortiz6 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
i loved the chapter
VampLuvah chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Love Bella's optimism.
pucina chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Oh, there's an age difference! I don't know what the professor meant my his suggestion but I've got a feeling this won't be it.
aswan86 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Cute chapter! Can't wait for the update.
M-isforPigtails chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Lol.. I really enjoy this. I love this. I like the whole letter thing you're doing. Kind of a way to introduce how they started

Now pallet of frosting? Nice!
lala43 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I'm going to cross-stitch "Not all spirals have to be downward". That is absolutely brilliant. Will I reveal my ignorance if I think you are the originator?

I like how you keep this story going forward. Usually with different POVs, authors often choose to replay events from other perspectives. By using the letter format, you are skipping that part. Quite ingenious I think.

Thank you.
ChocolateLover82 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
*Giggles* These letters are so cute and yet revealing of who they are. Love them. Although those two first line almost killed me, lol.

Thanks, sweets.
Charmed Vampire Girl chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Great story.
Burntcore chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
LMAO - I loved the opening. LOL I feel that way about certain foods. I almost said that to my husband when he told me how he makes toasted cheese - he toasts the bread in a toaster then puts the cheese between teh toasted slices and sticks it in the microwave to melt the cheese. Ewww. It's not that hard to put it on a skillet. LOL

They are definitely getting along well. :)
InspireRae chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
So glad I found this today. This is awesome.

Tear Jerker? I am laughing my head off.

Gotta share with Bigmack61.

Thanks!
KikiTheDreamer chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
lol I'm really liking this story, can't wait for more letters between the two, verra cute
12,734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 807 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 827 .. Last Next »