Reviews for Inside Man
sessahhh chapter 6 . 6/6/2011
I love the sudden bombardment of questions at the end from her. I wonder which ones your Edward will choose to answer.
shar0525 chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Great story. I have no comment (strangely) on writing to someone in prison. Never thought about it so I will refrain fromoverthinking and just read!
sessahhh chapter 5 . 6/6/2011
Thanks sadtomato for sending me in this direction. I can't believe I only have two more chapters to get through. I have a feeling I am going to get very addicted to this story.

I like the random questions at the end.
sessahhh chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
So good... thanks for the A/N at the top. I like having some expectations but I'm happy to see where this all goes. Great job.
sessahhh chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Loved this part: "I didn't think I'd receive something from a young woman. Or is this one of those things where you're really a 50 year old guy? If you are, I don't want to know. Just let me remain ignorantly bliss." lol. I think we all feel similarly, especially when thinking about all the people who I've fallen in love with based on their twific. I guess there's nothing stopping you all from being 50-yr old dudes. I guess we can only leap in there with faith, or ya know, however that phrase goes.

I'm enjoying this story. I like the length of the chapters though I'm sure they will vary based on how much each person feels like sharing.
sessahhh chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Still intrigued...
sessahhh chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
OO! This seems like a really interesting story concept. I wonder if you can do this in RL? I'd imagine there's a place online somewhere but I doubt I'd have the balls to try. Though it's got to get really lonely in jail...
sadtomato chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Goddamn motherfuck shit. I want MORE OF THIS RIGHT NOW. I have you on author alert and I haven't had a lot of time lately so this is the first time I've busted into this story, and I just read all of the chapters at once. SO GOOD. So interesting and a little dangerous and fascinating and new. I'm just in love with this story and I'm so mad that I have to wait for updates. :) Not mad at you, just mad at the world and the space-time continuum for being so unmanipulatable.

In case it wasn't clear, I really enjoy what I've read so far.
SleepMyBella chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I am enjoying your story so much! Thank you!
Lilo-A chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I like the letters as a way of getting to know the characters. It really puts you into the story in the same way the characters are. Although, I don't think I would not want an entire story of them (but who knows).

Frankly, the questions Edward asks Bella would really concern me coming from an inmate that could potentially be getting out soon. But I'm a very suspicious person. It will be interesting to see this unfold.
NaughtyHB chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
You caught my attention on twitter. I favorited this because now I need to know more! I read the letters on the blog (which was cool by the way)and maybe I'll read the more narrative on here. Very different way to start a story. Unfortunately, I don't personally know but have a friend who is incarcerated and you are pretty dead on with working for extras etc.
grrlinterrupted chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Ohhhhh this story is AMAZING. I want to steal Edward away from all the mean prison guards :( Ahem.
skuell chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I'm really liking this. Can't wait for more. :-)
jbquinn chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
Just finished reading all the chapters/letters and I'm rwLly looking forward to see where this story is going! Loving it so far!
KeikiBelle chapter 7 . 6/6/2011
I love this story! It is very realistic so far! It totally reminds me of a few other of my fave stories where the relationship between B/E starts as correspondence. Great job and I can't wait for more!
12,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 809 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 829 .. Last Next »