Reviews for Inside Man
VampLuvah chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
So this letter was a little deep. I feel sad for him because he literally has no one.

I was a little offended or affronted, not sure which one fits best, about how he feels judged already because Bella hasn't shared specifics. I know he states that he understands why but I don't think he really does. Even if he wasn't in jail and they met say online I don't think she should share personal information right away either. She doesn't know who he is and they have only just met. I almost get the last name bit but where she lives and such nope. Keep it to yourself sister. People are crazy and what if someone else on the inside finds your info. Oh hellz no. You don't even know he's sex on legs yet.

Oh and yes people will judge and I'm glad he understands that. Unfortunately it is another price paid for bad decisions that land you in the slammer.

Poor guy you see why people that come out have a tendency to go back? The odds are already stacked against them before they even step out. Luckily this is Edward and he's gonna pull through and persevere. With some help from Bella of course.

I feel like I'm being harsh right now but he hit nerve. Looking forward to seeing how Bella responds.

Oh and my fave food is carbs.
Succubus630 chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Why you gotta make a criminal so damn adorable? If it turns out that he's unjustly imprisoned i'm gonna want B to comfort him, with her vagina. And when they finallu do it, he better bust a nut quickly or i'm calling shenanigans on your story.
Melany333 chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
:-) like it
Credoroza chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Love how he signs off his letters, "your inside man". Something so sweet about that. Don't know why though :)
meadow11 chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
ugh, i just want to cry when i read edward's letters. he seems so so lonely and sad. it's breaking my heart.

i am in love with this format. i wonder if bella will open up to him a little more in her next letter. maybe send him a book? i don't know but i do know that i am loving this.

very much looking forward to your next update!
liz3615 chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
He is right about being judged. Although, a girl would have to be careful with anyone she is writing. I'm curious what B's response to that will be. I'm wondering if E's father turned him in or if he's also involved in crime. I'm really enjoying the story.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
well, this one was brutally honest. Edward has a lot of inner pain that he will need to work through...hopefully, Bella won't get offended by the harsh tone of this letter.

I liked it a lot.

TMOT
nightline chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
I wonder how Bella is going to react to this letter... She probably didn't even realize that the fact that she didn't tell him her full name might be perceived as "being judged".
Mouthwatering chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Makes you think RP is in a prison.
grrlinterrupted chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
My god, I'm already so in love with these two... it's actually making me think maybe I should get a prison pen pal. I need to remind myself that Robert Pattinson is years away from being locked up in chokey for cocaine possession. ;)
Bammers chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
loved it very much I think it was protecting herself not judgeing but I understand How he could think that thanks for sharing this with us...
natalayx chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
AWWWHH, HE'S LIKE SO SWEET AND STUFF. Totally ready to turn over a new leaf in his life. He's very smart to get rid of the people who bring him down in his life.

THE THING ABOUT HIS FATHER BEING DEAD TO HIM. OMG. SO INTRIGUING! That was very interesting, I wonder what happened there.

I FEEL SO SORRY FOR HIM :( It must be pretty lonely for him if she's the only one who's written to him since he's been in there. POOR EDDIE :( :(

THIS IS SERIOUSLY REALLY GREAT AND CAPTIVATING! I've told you before, but i really, really love the whole set out in letters aspect of it.

I CAN'T WAIT FOR HIM TO GET OUT INTO THE REAL WORLD! They're obviously gonna end up meeting, right? AND THEN THEY'LL FALL IN LOVE, CAUSE THEY KNOW ECH OTHERS PAST AND SECRETS.

I love this so much. Your fic ideas are phenomenal.

I LOVE YOU XX
seevousplay chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
still want more. but so good, and worth the wait. can't wait until the meatier chapters with narrative, but totally digging this epistolary model you're working with.
lynne0731 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
I am telling you really freaking good!
MarchHare5 chapter 5 . 6/3/2011
First, let me apologize for not having reviewed chapters 3 and 4. Because of the change in FFn's settings, faves no longer generate an alert, so I didn't actually read them until now once I'd realized what had happened. And I'm one of those people who doesn't stop to review if there's more to read. *rolling my eyes at myself*

Anyway, let me say how much I'm loving this so far! And this chapter in particular is so moving. That bit about her already judging him... agh. It occurs to me that if he's been inside since '98 he's missed a lot about the rise of the Internet and how people interact with each other online. And her caution could just as well be born out of a general need for privacy and security that she would have displayed with anyone she's not met face to face. For him to say that was... eye-opening and a bit sad. He's right, though; Bella knows all about where he lives, but he doesn't know the same about her - plus, I'm sure that her being cautious like this didn't even occur to her to think about. She just did it instinctively. So, um, yeah... good for you for pointing out the obvious that I'll bet more than a few of us overlooked. :)

And of course I have to wonder now about what happened with his dad...
12,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 809 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 829 .. Last Next »