Reviews for Inside Man
BadlyBitten chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Im enjoying the letter format thus far :)
nicekittyrawr chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Bella is so cute and funny! I really love her. I always had the same thought about pagers. What good are they if you aren't near a phone? It made me giggle that she teased Edward about the frosting flavor, and about sending him a pallet of it. She's adorable. I can't wait to see what his reply is going to be. I enjoy how even though she's asking him personal questions, it's in a light and banter filled way.
BadlyBitten chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Hmmmm...sounds intriguing.
badjujube chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
This was pretty funny, she's (you) has (have) a pretty good sense of humor. I think you've taken the absolute right course here keeping her psych. major experience/verbiage out of it. The general helping kind of encouragement she's giving is probably totally more accurate than her trying to psychoanalyze him. Thanks for sharing! JuJu
twlighttina chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
LOVE THIS

SO happy you update quickly

wait for next update

his pallet of icing lol...
MarchHare5 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Cute. I like the way she jokes with him. And I like what she said about not all spirals having to be downward.

"You don't sound so bad yourself. What's the catch?" lol Just wait, Bella. Just wait...
SeanEmma4Evr chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Lol Bella is a trip.

I was scared there for a second - as I imagine Edward will be.

Another chapter I enjoyed :)
cmc625 chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
Funfetti owns. I'm starting to lose a little respect for Bella. Glad to see her sense of humor surfacing, though :-)
brown0520 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
poor guy is so sweet. i can't wait to see where this goes. : )
HolyCoconut93 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
im soo glad you upload quickly! i love this story!
sessahhh chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
I guess it would be less uncomfortable to smuggle seamonkeys over poptarts but neither would survive, in my opinion. Lol. Great job. It's nice that they're back to the happy back and forth. I like that they are both trying to keep it light and add some humour. I look forward to the next one.
PennyLane900 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
This story is very sweet and endearing. Very different to all the angsty stuff I've been reading lately, and I'm glad to have this one to brighten up my whole day. Thank you for this. :)
mimimgr chapter 5 . 6/8/2011
a bit sad. he realizes she's gurading herself and understands why. must be so hard to make connections.
mimimgr chapter 3 . 6/8/2011
cute. he's so excited.
mimimgr chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Wow Edward been in prison for a long time. Different story. Very interested to read more. Like the short chapters.
12,732 | « Prev Page 1 .. 809 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 829 .. Last Next »