Reviews for Inside Man
Elbowroom chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
I am so enjoying this story! Look forward to each update. Kind of like taking small bites of the best red velvet cake ever baked. Each portion is small, but the taste is very rich, making you long for another bite.

I want another bite! :-)
natalayx chapter 8 . 6/8/2011
"I tried a spray tan once. Apparently orange isn't my color." - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I laughed so much, cause I use fake tan. I NEVER tan naturally. I just burn and freckle... FAKE TAN DOESN'T ALWAYS MAKE YOU ORANGE, JILL. LOLOLOL

"Are you bald? Do you have a goatee? I'm still trying to get the vision of stripes out of my head." - Roflcopter. She's so funny. God, love her.

Awww, that little paragraph where she's trying to give him confidence that he will find somebody to have a family with when he gets out. She's so cute. I love her.

ARDAGAHGA THE DUMBEST CRIMINAL SHOWS. I WATCH THEM. SO FUCKING FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHA. AND ABOUT SMUGGLING THE POP TARTS IN... HOLY CHRIST. HAHA I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. OMFGGG.
Fen29 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
He is so sweet and sure has a way with words..Glad they're opening up more.
Just Me Alone chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Well, they are starting to share more personal things with one another and getting closer. I am glad! I love how he references her looks, saying that based on her personality she must be beautiful! That is so sweet!
gabelle chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Edward is so sweet. I love the letters. Have you read Love in My Box? E/B communicate through emails before being together. I can't wait for more!
sujari6 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Like how as time goes on their letters are getting longer, more detailed and friendlier.
Melany333 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
love it
acw1 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
cullen sandra chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
im loving ur Inside man. he is so sweet and knows how to use his words. it makes me sad that he stoped dreaming, also i can understand why he doesnt wanna get his hopes up, just to have them crashed again.

keep the updates coming. im so inlove with ur story.
CynicalDreamerC chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Aw, this is very sweet. Your inside man sure does have a way with words - I applaud you. :)

Thanks for the update - eagerly awaiting the next.
Always so stubborn chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Funfetti! Amazing man with amazing taste! My fav. Loving this story! I cant wait till we get to see some "Outside Man." I enjoy the fast updates. Wish alot of authors were as fast as you are.

See you next update.
mdf chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
and where is this tattoo?
alejandraortiz6 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
i loved the chapter
lala43 chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
OK. I just found out, or maybe I just forgot, but my daughter's favorite flavor is Funfetti. Leave it to you to make these two jump out of the screen.

Thank you.

Do not respond! Just write the next chapter. They are starting to get longer. Yeah.
EnchantedbyTwilight chapter 9 . 6/7/2011
Found this tonight and am really enjoying it. Having 9 chapters posted alleviated any frustration I might have had over the short chapters but I would've stuck with anyway. Well written and I'm hooked and looking forward to seeing how this develops.
12,730 | « Prev Page 1 .. 811 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 831 .. Last Next »