Reviews for Inside Man
twigs66 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
I just wanted to say a quick "hi". Your story was a rec on FFN anon in FB and I'm glad I checked it out. For the record, chapter lengthes don't bother me, I love letters or text messages in fics. I don't know why but I feel like the characters connect better thru written stuff more than verbal, but I could be wrong. I love the back and forth between B/E in this. She is playing it safe(as she should) and he is trying to step out of his self imprisonment (as well as physical, obviously). Makes for an interesting plot! Looking forward to watching this unfold.
HolyCoconut93 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
august 4th 2009 was my 16th b-day! haha! thank you for uploading!
VampLuvah chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
:-) liked reading her responses and her new questions.
KeikiBelle chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Lol, I really enjoyed that letter from Bella. Thanks again! :)
denverpopcorn chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Ah, the sense of humor comes out and we're starting to relax into a nice conversation.

I'm so enjoying this.

Thanks!
skuell chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
For some reason, this fic just makes me happy...
team rob chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
MzLibra00 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
I love your writing and can't this format! Like another reviewer I wish I would have found this when it was almost don't but I'll live lol.
laylawray chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
I am loving this story! I started reading it cause sadtomato tweeted about it...she has great taste! Can't wait for the updates!
Siobhan B. Masen- Fraser chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
I don't know if I have said this before in a review but this is one of those stories that I wish I had found when it was 60 chapters in because the chapters always leaving me panting for more. I can't wait to see how he answers his questions and how she answers his. It just kills me to not know. And I have to commend you for updating so often, it keeps me from losing my mind over it, lol!

Great job, you obviously have me hooked.

Till next time...

bnjwl
JB30 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
She told him she lived in Arizona. Quite the step for her and I love it. I giggled at her question to Edward about being bald with tattoos. Curious to see his reply to that. Really enjoying the letters ooza and looking forward to more!
TD69 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
"Are you bald? Do you have a goatee?" Oh, Bella! LOL

At this rate, she should ask him if he has a prison nickname like Bubba or Tiny Tim or something...
deranged-dreamer chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
I can just imagine charlie having a big tantrum when bella marries edward. He is going to have his family with her, isnt him? He deserves it. Heck, we deserve after you made us picture his very unhappy childhood. ;)
capitalab chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
I like the format of this story-its different and makes for something quick to read.
blueeyes11354 chapter 8 . 6/7/2011
Are we approaching his release date? I can't recall reading it but my memory sucks for these details. lol

She seems to be giving him hope again. So lovely. :)
12,659 | « Prev Page 1 .. 811 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 831 .. Last Next »