Reviews for Inside Man
Twiggalina chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
I really like this chapters are a quick read and I like the format,probably because I know that you are going to change it at some point the past I tried to read a story that was all in text messages etc and found it difficult to get into.I like these letters as we learn a lot about the characters.I'm really interested to follow these guys and see what happens to them:)
Flower66 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Love this story, can't wait for meore! :)
CindyWindy chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Thanks for writing! Very nice. Enjoying their growing friendship.
team rob chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
forever-seth chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Love this! Excellent idea! I sorta like them communing through letters, and I hope that there will be more! Update soon for the sake of my sanity!
jbquinn chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Awww! I'm loving these letters to eachother!
pucina chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
I can't wait for more! This should be sooo good!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
It's sweet to see how their communication is slowly becoming more personal but still light and friendly. Will Bella send him a photograph of herself? Do prisoners have access to the internet? If so, could they email each other? Great story!
pilotnana chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Frosting Funfetti? LOL Edward! I like that he calls her 'dear' and sees her beauty straight to her soul :) I like that this is still a very realistic platonic friendship. I like that Bella is the trigger that makes him 'dream' at all (bigger or not). Always looking forward next update :) you are super great bb! Xx
nightline chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
For some reason, this letter made me cry. Probably because the light banter at the beginning (which I loved - it's great that they're this comfortable already) left me completely unprepared for the heavy and sad subjects that were covered afterwards...

Edward is so very disillusioned (understandably), he really needs someone to brighten up his day and show him that sometimes, the glass can be half full.
CaraNo chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
Christ, I'm already falling in love with your Edward. Can't wait for the next chapter. I love the lightness in their letters.
natalayx chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT. THERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH THE SMUGGLING JOKES. STOP IT. YOU'LL MAKE ME DIE OF LAUGHTER.

He has a treble clef tattoo. YUM. SO CUTE.

"If your appearance is in any way reflected in your personality, then you are the most beautiful person I've ever known." - AWHHHHHHH. THAT IS THE CUTEST THING EVER. I CAN'T WAIT FOR THEM TO MEET.

It's so sad that he tries not to think about his life when he gets out of prison... And the little hope he has about getting out into the real world. SO HEART BREAKING. POOR EDWARD I JUST WANT TO WARP HIM UP IN MY ARMS AND TELL HIM NOT TO GIVE UP ON HAPPINESS.

"But for you, my dear, I'll take a moment to think about it." - ... MY DEAR. MY DEAR. I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE. EDWARD IS GETTING HIS FLIRT ON.

I love how interested in her life he is. He is seriously the sweetest man ever. Awhhh, I want him!

THERE HE GOES AGAIN WITH THE LACK OF OPTIMISM FOR HIS HOPES AND DREAMS... STOP IT WITH THE HEARTBREAKING. JUST STOP IT :(

How many chapters until he's released on Bail? I mean roughly? I'm so excited for them to meet. Omg it feels like I'm reading a true life love story. HAHAHA FAR OUT. DON'T TELL ANYONE HOW LAME I AM.
MillieD chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
These back and forth letters are so addicting. I'm figuring he is going to be eligible for parole when they get back to him. By then Bella is going to be hooked and when she takes a look at his gorgeous Edward self she's going to be a goner. LOL. Just speculation. Cant wait for the next one.
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
The letters are changing tone...it sounds as if they are both getting more comfortable revealing a few tidbits and are starting to build a nice foundation for a friendship.

Slow going of course, but that is to be expected.

Nicely done.

TMOT
Elbowroom chapter 9 . 6/8/2011
I am so enjoying this story! Look forward to each update. Kind of like taking small bites of the best red velvet cake ever baked. Each portion is small, but the taste is very rich, making you long for another bite.

I want another bite! :-)