Reviews for Inside Man
pilotnana chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
"Don't worry about the right thing to say, just write." Bella the old soul, mature,21 year old. I don't think the age is the issue at all about these two. Reading from the blog makes this expirience even better. :) Thank you xx
A is for Angel chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
i'm loving your story cant wait for more
westernem chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
i like reading the letters, and though i love longer chapters its fun to get so many updates especially for a new story :)
Nicffwhisperer chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Really great so far.
meadow11 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I am loving how different this... I can't wait for more! :)
ECullen50Shades chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I like reading their letters so I am in!

Loved this part she wrote:

And to answer your question, no, I don't plan on only writing you for the summer. As long as we both want to do this, I see no reason why we can't continue.

I know what you mean about this feeling strange. Remember we both chose to do this. It's just you and me, and I'm not going to judge you. Don't worry about the right thing to say, just write.

...

I like that she plans to write as long as they want and that she is open and honest and telling him she won't judge. Wonderful way to start a friendship in my opinion!

xoxo
llippert1000 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Oh, I checked this out on your blog. I like reading the "actual" letters, and love her stationary! Sorry I haven't reviewed the previous chapters. I'm liking the story and look forward to where it goes from here.
badjujube chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
You are doing a nice job of showing the way a correspondence develops. It's interesting that she's comforting and encouraging him to feel comfortable, must be the psych degree in her. lol Thanks for sharing! JuJu
blueeyes11354 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
It would seem everyone has the best of intentions so far. And perhaps answering her personal questions will be easier in letter form.

And speaking for myself, I have no problems with whatever chapter form you decide on. I very much think you're the one in control and I'm just along for the ride. :)
badjujube chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
This is really intriguing. I like that you seem to be not trying to have Edward be really not guilty of his crimes or really anything more than someone flawed. I hate reading perfect Edwards. ; ) Thanks for posting! JuJu
TwilightMomofTwo chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
I actually like this format for now...I don't see any reason for a narrative at this point. You're doing a fine job. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

TMOT
natalayx chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
ARFGSTDYYSGTDLIU, EVERY TIME I READ ONE OF THESE LETTER BASED CHAPTERS I GET ALL GIDDY AND HAVE A SMILE ON MY FACE THE WHOLE TIME I'M READING.

It's like watching a love story unravel right in front of me through letters. And yes, I am reading them on your blog too. It's so cute. They both seem like such beautiful people.

Who is giving you grief in a review that's making you question what you're doing?

I WILL CUT A MOTHER-EFFIN' BETCH. TELL DEM YO AUSSIE, NINJA SKILLED, PITCHFORK CARRYING PROTECTOR WILL KICK THUR ASSSS. AIGHT? CAPICHE?

KBYE. LOVE YOU. XX
MistiS chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
Thanks for answering the questions we wanted to know. And there is no way I can bow out now. I need to know what's going to happen. I like that this story is different & your idea of reading the letter in that format. It's pretty cool. So until next time.
sujari6 chapter 4 . 6/3/2011
The answers to Bella's questions should be enlightening.
sujari6 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Interested to see where this goes.
12,465 | « Prev Page 1 .. 814 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 .. Last Next »