Reviews for Inside Man
meadow11 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
damn, I already love Edward.
liz3615 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Aww..'Your inside man'...love that he signed it that way.
Just Me Alone chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
ooza...this is great! I love that you have taken each chapter as a letter so far with them getting to know one another.
Barbr9 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
AWww I feel for Edward. It just seems so sad. His letter said it took a while before he got her letter. When did he post his profile?

Since she wrote her letter June 1st and he replied June 10th, when he said it takes mail longer to get to him, Was it 9 days that the letter was finaly delivered? I'm am guessing that is the case I just wanted to verify.

Still loving the plot.

Mwah

Barb
Melany333 chapter 3 . 6/3/2011
Cute looking forward to more
natalayx chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
Aw, this is so cute. Loved it :)

YOU ARE AMAZING WITH YOUR FIC IDEAS.
natalayx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh my god, this sounds so interesting! Can you seriously write to people in prison like that? I can't wait to read the rest. xx
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
oh I am loving their first letters... and I cant wait to find out what Bella does for fun either : )
Bammers chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
loved it wow huge age differance thanks for sharing and update when you can jerbremer
yagalinus0420 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
You are such a fuckin tease...but I can't find it in my heart to hate you for it ;) The end result is always worth it when it comes from you! So, let's get the show on the road...don't make me beg like the pathetic bitch that I am...pwease? (giving puppy dog eyes while pouting) Love it so far...but hey, I'm easy to please ;)
sandraev1 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
We are literally going to read only letters or will we ever read them writing a letter like editing. Thanks
ECullen50Shades chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I personally like the age difference. That in itself makes for an interesting read since they are at different levels in their lives.

I like how he ended his letter this chapter:

Your inside man,

Edward

p.s. What do you do for fun?

...

Oh, let me tell you Edward what I would like to do for fun. With you. hahahaha ;)

Can't wait for more snail mail between these two and find out the details of his case.

xoxo
A is for Angel chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
so very exicted for more
BlueMoonKizz chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
He must have done some messed up things to be in prison for the last 11 years. Will you eventually go into detail about why he ended up there (I know he's in for Assault, Robbery and Possession)& the story behind it? And a random question, why did you choose for this to take place in 2009? Just curious... Another fabulous chapter. Thanks.
waitforme2 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I like it very much! The back and forth letters are entertaining. How long before he gets out?
12,575 | « Prev Page 1 .. 823 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 .. Last Next »