Reviews for Inside Man
natalayx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh my god, this sounds so interesting! Can you seriously write to people in prison like that? I can't wait to read the rest. xx
ClancyJane chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
oh I am loving their first letters... and I cant wait to find out what Bella does for fun either : )
Bammers chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
loved it wow huge age differance thanks for sharing and update when you can jerbremer
yagalinus0420 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
You are such a fuckin tease...but I can't find it in my heart to hate you for it ;) The end result is always worth it when it comes from you! So, let's get the show on the road...don't make me beg like the pathetic bitch that I am...pwease? (giving puppy dog eyes while pouting) Love it so far...but hey, I'm easy to please ;)
sandraev1 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
We are literally going to read only letters or will we ever read them writing a letter like editing. Thanks
ECullen50Shades chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I personally like the age difference. That in itself makes for an interesting read since they are at different levels in their lives.

I like how he ended his letter this chapter:

Your inside man,

Edward

p.s. What do you do for fun?

...

Oh, let me tell you Edward what I would like to do for fun. With you. hahahaha ;)

Can't wait for more snail mail between these two and find out the details of his case.

xoxo
A is for Angel chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
so very exicted for more
MSomeone chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
He must have done some messed up things to be in prison for the last 11 years. Will you eventually go into detail about why he ended up there (I know he's in for Assault, Robbery and Possession)& the story behind it? And a random question, why did you choose for this to take place in 2009? Just curious... Another fabulous chapter. Thanks.
waitforme2 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
I like it very much! The back and forth letters are entertaining. How long before he gets out?
blueeyes11354 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Hm... Big age gap. Anyways, I generally believe in second chances and don't think someones life should be defined by one moment. So far it seems Edward is deserving of one.
Lovelybrutal chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Ooh, starting to get more interesting! i am struggling to remember the word for novels told through letters - epistle? Maybe? Anyway, really liked it, looking forward to more. Thanks for writing!
scrosby66 chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
Great chapters... now we have heard from both of them... Thanks for writing!
AdonicaSS chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
I'm fascinated, mainly becuase I can't imagine writing anyone who is in prison.

I always enjoy your writing, Ooza.

xx
A is for Angel chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
so very very exicted for more3
Barbr9 chapter 2 . 6/2/2011
This is going to be a really interesting story. I can feel it. I am hooked already on just 2 short chapters. Will they stay short like this? It seems the fun stories are the ones that update often and are short chapters. You get your fix without the long time in reading a time consuming update.

Don't get me wrong I love the stories that are exceptional and have long chapters its just a refreshing change to the normal.

Mwah

Barb

Credoroza posted this gem on twitter. Thats how I came across your story.
12,569 | « Prev Page 1 .. 823 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 .. Last Next »