Reviews for Inside Man
HolyCoconut93 chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
this seems like itll become an amzing story once it continues! icannot wait to read more! please upload soon!
Burntcore chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
I wonder what her reaction is going to be to him seeking parole... perhaps she will fear that he will seek her out.
Burntcore chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Pop tarts - so random. Love it.
Nicffwhisperer chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
LOVED the P.S. he wrote :) Wonder what she'll say!

~Nic
chyygirl67 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Until next time,

Bella (that's what my friends call me)

That's nice of Bella to do. I'm glad she is protecting herself and being honest with Edward too.

Edward life is so sad, but he seems to be level headed at this point.

What is your update schedule? I live reading the handwritten letters on the blog but I cant access them with my iPhone :-(

lynne0731 chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
simple loving it!

pillow912 chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
Great Chapters
Nicffwhisperer chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
Interesting format, I like it. Keep up the good work :)
JB30 chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
He asked her not to feel sorry for him but not going to lie I do. Wow. So sad that a pop tart can give him reasons to go on. And that he has no idea what he will do when he gets out. Its like "Shawshank Redemption" when the older guy gets out and works at the grocery store and ends up killing himself because he had no idea how to cope on the outside. That part broke my heart. Yes Edward did something illegal I"m assuming but being all alone and only having pop tarts to look forward to is really quite sad. Still dying to know what he did. Still loving how he ends his letters in ps. And his childhood sounds heartbreaking. Great chapter and looking forward to more!
JB30 chapter 6 . 6/5/2011
I LOVE that she signed Bella at the end because that's what her friends call her. Very sweet of her. I can completely understand her protecting herself and I love that Edward gets that. Great chapter! Oh and I love all her questions. I'm excited for more of these two!
MistiS chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
"P.S. What do you look like?" I love it. Again thank you SO much for giving us 2 updates tonight. I didn't have anything to read so they came just in time for me before I went nuts. Until next time...
yagalinus0420 chapter 7 . 6/5/2011
ooh...will she send him a picture? Or will she just describe herself? That was a bit of a bold move on his part...How bold will she be? Hhhhhhhhmmmmmmm...sounds like we could ahve ourselves a game of cat and mouse ;) 2nd chap. of the day...Tell me OOoooooooooooooooooooza...have I told you I love you? ;)
12,728 | « Prev Page 1 .. 823 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 843 .. Last Next »