Reviews for Sarah Vs Charles Carmichael
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Awww, I love Charles "Chuck" Carmichael! He's so adorable! X3
Dark Archer chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
This. I like this. It's an interesting look at the Charles Carmichael persona that we only got to see a few times in Chuck. I am glad to see that someone had the brilliant idea to make Chuck into his persona. I can already tell that this is going to be wicked. Thank you for writing this :)
Guest chapter 5 . 4/22/2013
This story is addicting! Please update soon! I love how Chuck is still him, but Charles Carmichael can be seen as well! BA Chuck is downright awesome!
plan1955 chapter 5 . 2/10/2013
Please, you really have to continue this story!

b
plan1955 chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I'm really loving this story! This is more like Chuck should have been; more self-assured and kick-ass. This is very good!

b
Jimbo T Jones chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
One of my absolute favorite unfinished stories. Is there any chance of having new chapters written for it?
Mobi Cobbult chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
this story is really good so far. Please update it :)
Leyte chapter 5 . 10/21/2011
Please!

I have read this story at least third or fourth times! When will you update?
ShiroFlake chapter 5 . 9/23/2011
Looking forward to seeing another update soon. XD
yovis chapter 5 . 9/4/2011
i love this fic! soo please please! update soon! don't let this fic is a really good fic! please update :))))
Ralob chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Fantastic story. Chuck is still very much Chuck from the show but he actually uses his natural genius. I look forward to the next update.
rphe chapter 5 . 6/23/2011
just read this friom the start & really enjoyed it. I like the way you have set up Chuck's character. looking forward to seeing how the relationship develops.
Fire From Above chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
I enjoyed all the frustration and awkwardness.
Fire From Above chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
Liked Chuck's backstory.
Fire From Above chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
Better with the viewpoints.