Reviews for Bardo
My heart is breaking. This is so sad :(
student chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
well done
muppet47 chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
This is lovely. That moment when Kate looks at Castle during the funeral struck me, too. So much could have happened between them, and this is the first fic I've come across that explores that. Thanks for sharing.:)
tamasit1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
A friend recommended this story and I am so glad they did, it was beautiful. I always wonder what happens 'behind' the scenes so to speak and I think you captured everything that could have happened before the funeral perfectly.
jennifergarnerfan chapter 4 . 8/16/2011
I enjoyed this so much. Thanks!
KMacD chapter 4 . 8/10/2011
An inspired idea, wonderful narrative, glorious poetry.

Thank you.
chezchuckles chapter 4 . 7/16/2011
this story was quite beautifully done. and I love the Neruda poem. he does love poetry like no other.
RaceTheWind10 chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
GUH. This is exquisite. This is my favorite kind of fic - something that takes the events of an episode and gives the reader so much of what we *didn't* see, but could have. Its beautifully true to the characters adn the story line and is really really well written.

Thank you for sharing!
DeadPigeon chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
You have delighted me with a wonderful story. I shall have to peruse your old stories while I await new ones.
DeadPigeon chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
Tossing the Captains office. You think of everything. Well planned story. "Yes..and no...and yes. It's complicated." geat line. I absolutely loved the note he left for her and the poem at the end. Fantastic chapter!
DeadPigeon chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Now that was the best break up with Josh that I've read on this site. Very mature and for the right reason. The talk with her dad and then with Castle later were so spot on. BEST DIALOGUE EVER!
DeadPigeon chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
HEY! How did I miss this story? I only found it when I happened to look at The Celtic Dog's favorite story list and found only this story there. WOW! Finally a great story that fills in the blanks of those few days. Tahnks for writing this. On to the next chapter!
FanficwriterGHC chapter 4 . 6/15/2011
This was absolutely breathtaking. You captured so much emotion, while maintaining the characters presented in the show, and the events we were shown so fleetingly. I thought you filled in the blanks wonderfully, and the raw quality that flows through the entire piece is really quite extraordinary.

This is an instant favorite, and I am so very glad to have read it. It's completely gorgeous.

Thank you.

Emma
Ariel119 chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Also really nice!
Ariel119 chapter 3 . 6/6/2011
Nicely done. Even if he had declared himself that way, it would have fit the slightly stunned look he has when she looks back at him during the eulogy.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »