Reviews for The First Time
WhoCanRemember chapter 1 . 7/20
I have always thought the same thing.
Hie! I don't really like s-e-x stories because this is against God. Making this and disobeying him makes him angery. If you have bad things happening in your life, it's because of God. If bad things aren't happening, expect some to. Good dayQ
And thus melody was vorn
Tbh, I have never seen the Hercules movie all the way through because it scared the living wits out of me when I was like three, but I believe it was supposed to be set in Greece, yes? If so, then it is innacurate. Hercules was the ROMAN name for Heracles. Which is ironic because Heracles means beloved by Hera, or something along those lines, and Hera hated him. This really does not matter at all, but I have a pet peeve about innacurate movies. You'd think they would do some research at least!
MickeyTheRedQuee chapter 6 . 4/28
Hiii, hmm, I really should not read this stuff but it will be our secret, won't it? Anyway, I think you could write belle/adam? A man in the streets and a beast in the bed you know ;)
Capricious-Cosmos chapter 5 . 2/24
Okay, so normally I don't like M-themed stories, as I find the majority of them to be excessively crude and detrimental to the personalities of the original characters. So good job for staying in character! It's a rare thing.

You seem to have a talent for writing, and your descriptions are very detailed, yet simple. Your writing is classy while at the same time very intense. I like it!

I'm really disappointed that you haven't done more on this, but I guess you have things to do, so I can't really blame you. Still, you did a great job!
Ggggirl chapter 6 . 2/13
hans x Elsa next please? from frozen. thank you!
Loved all the chapters! SO HOT, great idea mixing all of the different movies and their first times.
e d chapter 6 . 12/13/2014
Omg the fan fiction with Ariel and Tarzan were hilarious. Loved it
twlightbella chapter 5 . 12/12/2014
Jasmine and aladdin wedding night
Guest chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Wow you have talent
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
hahahhahaha wow that was good
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 5 . 11/1/2014
now this was intense even though these stories are short you the writer surprised me
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 3 . 11/1/2014
i like this piece tooo
marcus.edwards.3323 chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
wow nice i thinking of looking mm snowwhite or princess jasmine mmm sleeping beauty or mmm cindrella obvious im looking for their love story i love romance woth a twist of adventure