Reviews for The First Time
um chapter 6 . 7/20
when will you write more? this shit is good. pardon my french
Well I loved it. It was the most wierd and awkward thing I had ever read. I loved it.
echotheinferno chapter 6 . 5/30
I like that you explain the differences and what the characters think, it's really interesting to read about peoples views on sex. Not to mention quite funny sometimes!
equinegenius13 chapter 6 . 5/19
Wow! This is great. My name is equine_genius_13 and I approve this message! :P

You sound like you know the ropes...:O
Was good
Now this was sexy. I almost came in my pants
me chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Then in the myth he kills her
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Make a chapter 2 for aerial and Eric please
Zoe-Marie chapter 5 . 9/5/2015
Umm, Aladin and Jasmine are MUSLIM! MUSLIMS DO NOT HAVE SEXUAL INTERCOURSE FOR FUN! THEY DO IT RESPECTFULLY AND THEY DO IT BECAUSE THEY WANT CHILDREN!
iambutasimplebee chapter 1 . 7/20/2015
I have always thought the same thing.
Guest chapter 6 . 6/27/2015
Hie! I don't really like s-e-x stories because this is against God. Making this and disobeying him makes him angery. If you have bad things happening in your life, it's because of God. If bad things aren't happening, expect some to. Good dayQ
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
And thus melody was vorn
Guest chapter 3 . 6/8/2015
Tbh, I have never seen the Hercules movie all the way through because it scared the living wits out of me when I was like three, but I believe it was supposed to be set in Greece, yes? If so, then it is innacurate. Hercules was the ROMAN name for Heracles. Which is ironic because Heracles means beloved by Hera, or something along those lines, and Hera hated him. This really does not matter at all, but I have a pet peeve about innacurate movies. You'd think they would do some research at least!
MickeyTheRedQuee chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
Hiii, hmm, I really should not read this stuff but it will be our secret, won't it? Anyway, I think you could write belle/adam? A man in the streets and a beast in the bed you know ;)
Capricious-Cosmos chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
Okay, so normally I don't like M-themed stories, as I find the majority of them to be excessively crude and detrimental to the personalities of the original characters. So good job for staying in character! It's a rare thing.

You seem to have a talent for writing, and your descriptions are very detailed, yet simple. Your writing is classy while at the same time very intense. I like it!

I'm really disappointed that you haven't done more on this, but I guess you have things to do, so I can't really blame you. Still, you did a great job!