Reviews for The First Time
SunRise19 chapter 6 . 9/20
Haha love that ending! Lol! I know it has been ions since you updated this...but I have a few 1st times I know I'd like to read about! I have no clue if you would write them..I'll pm you but I don't want to bother you at all. These all were great! Wild, romantic, sweet, sexy...all over the board!
SunRise19 chapter 5 . 9/20
Aww..This again was so sweet! Very romantic!
SunRise19 chapter 4 . 9/20
Aww...this was so so sweet! So romantic! For sure makes a woman catch her breath how romantic it was very well written! Brilliant job!
SunRise19 chapter 2 . 9/20
Aww...so sweet! Loved the ending! Sex is best while committed to one another...but I don't think it was Es's first time lol...Great job here! Loved the music part along with the love making!
SunRise19 chapter 1 . 9/20
Is it bad that I laughed at the bird's description? Lol! I was thinking, "Aww, poor Ariel!" Haha but you wrote Eric really well and this was great!
A P J chapter 5 . 8/28
It was a starry night and Aladdin wanted everything to be perfect for Jasmine. This is perfect Jasmine will love this. Sh hide she's coming! Aladdin said hey where is everyone? Jasmine said as she came in the room Surprise! Everyone shouted to her you remembered my birthday? Jasmine said off course we did Jasmine we wouldn't ever forget your birthday. Aw you guys are the best friends I ever had. Happy birthday Princess Iago said giving her a bottle of perfume huh Iago this is for me? Jasmine asked it is put some on oh Iago this is beautiful I love it! Happy birthday Princess Jafar said huh Jafar it's a doll? It's just what I always wanted! Mwah I love it . Thanks guys this is the best party I ever had.
Gotham317 chapter 6 . 6/22
I love Terk and Tantor's reactions at witnessing Tarzan and Jane having sex.
AMAZING
You're an amazing writer and can you write Mulan and Shang next please
Izzylovesbluee chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
FRICK. YES.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/20/2016
I would have preferred if it was Quasi and Esmarelda instead :'(
Suggestions chapter 6 . 10/7/2016
First of all, these are AMAZING! Great job! You're an amazing writer.

Now on to what this was supposed to be for. I think you should do a TFT on Rapunzel and Flynn. And, you could do it kind of like Ariel's. Means that neither of them would even know what sex is. I don't know, maybe you could even incorporate something to do with the frying pan. Like if she didn't know what he was trying to do and almost slapped him with it. I just think it would equally be awesome and funny.

So... yeah. There you go.
Sincerely,
Random Unknown Person :)
um chapter 6 . 7/20/2016
when will you write more? this shit is good. pardon my french
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
Well I loved it. It was the most wierd and awkward thing I had ever read. I loved it.
echotheinferno chapter 6 . 5/30/2016
I like that you explain the differences and what the characters think, it's really interesting to read about peoples views on sex. Not to mention quite funny sometimes!