Reviews for The Coalition Against Scorpius and Rose
Sadistic Hufflepuff chapter 1 . 2/6
Lol I loved that last letter. I hsve to admit when I read the title I literally said, "What?". That's a good thing. )
xkeepitupx chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
yes. i loved it. so much fun, and louis is just hilarious.
Remembertoturnonthelights chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
I actually laughed out loud at this! It was hilarious! I love all the characters in it and it was just generally fun. And the letter idea, that was awesome! Thanks for writing this :') okay bye! X
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
very funny
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
Do another chapter! This one was so funny
my tummy hurts chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
cuz i was laughing too hard. i love the letter format of your story, it's very refreshing and of course the family dynamics are terribly amusing.
Magicgirl78 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Scorpius Malfoys chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Pure brilliance mixed with romance and humor which can only result in PURE BRILLIANCE. Loved it! Especially Louis, the sexiest :D
starlightandseaglass chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
That was funny, I liked it alot.
"Your future cousin in law,Scorpius" was hilarious. I laughed so hard. I also liked Lucy's letter about how James is a Potter so he's technically not part of the weasley family unity.
Keep writing, great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Technically, you're not a Weasley. Your last name is Potter. Therefore, you're not included in aforementioned 'Weasley family unity'.
I loved Lucy's letter the most. :)
Mona Skyes chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Funny. Brilliant. I love the way you put their personalities into the letters. Good job.
stars shine out chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Absolutly brilliant, the final letter made this story for me.
love1600 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
dear chasingafterstarlight,

I thought your fanfic was FUNNY. i hope u make a nother one soon .

love1600 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I completely loveloveLOVE this. It had me laughing all the way XD Especially the last part from Lucy :D That was just utterly epic. The whole fic was :)

Definitely on my favourites list.

jhgfyt chapter 1 . 8/20/2011