Reviews for My first, my last, my all
Pannie chapter 7 . 11/2/2012
AWESOME STORY! PLEASE CONTINUE! :DDDDD
littlewolfwindspeaker chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
i cant wait for the next chapter!
shrouded seeker chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
First you take FOREVER to post and then you make it super short. What's up with that? lol Just kidding guys. I'm really happy y'all continued this story. Its one of my favorites. ] I can't wait to see what is going to happen. All this drama and tension is going to drive me wild!

Oh, and if the wives caused all of this can we stab them?
Kisa2012 chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
You said to so I'm going to. I ahte you so much for taking so long T_T This story is amazing! I just can't wait to read more. Please update soon~
QueenMab chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
OOOO~

interesting~

I like the stoy line and the occ-ness of Italy in the first few chapters.

Only bad thing-

I see some typos.
procrastinator65 chapter 7 . 12/11/2011
YAY! Its back! I thought it had been abandoned!

Awwww sad times for everyone~ especially Feli and Ludwig, hopefully it will all work out right?

Anyway I hope you keep updating :D
sanemadness chapter 6 . 9/23/2011
oh ... thank gott ludwig caught feliciano -.- poor lovers torn apart after just finding each other
shrouded seeker chapter 6 . 7/23/2011
I would love to see you guys do a thing with Romulus and Ulrich. Just sayin'...

And you got me! I was totally ready for the friar to come in and you just blew my mind. lol I really do like this. It is Awesome. That's right, Awesome, with a capital A. The whole this with Romulus and Ulrich gives the story a new depth. Keep it up ladies.

Oh and ! Post something soon. I dying here.
TeaPartyPoison chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
Aaaahhh! Poor Rome! I loooove Rome! My baby!

Poor Feli too. Feli's my other baby! Let him love~ the world needs more Gerita babies!
shrouded seeker chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
Ah! For a second I thought you where going to get Gilbert killed. Damn you for getting me so worried! I know that seems silly to say now that Ludwig and Feliciano are like banned from each other, but as you said things should work out for them. Anyway...

Feliciano's line, "No, love made me do it father." Made me smile though I won't lie when I say I was more expecting it to go along the lines of. 'No, you made me do it.'

And now we should get the friar into the story or something along those lines. Who shall that be it wonder... hmmmm
Heatherstar16 chapter 5 . 7/1/2011
Ooh this is getting good, I just hope it has a happy ending, alothough it would still be beautiful if it was tragic
Haaienhapje chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Love the story a looooooooooooooooooot. The love between Luddy and Feli is just so cute and you guys made me love it even more. Thanks for thattt QwQ

Hope you update soon, can't wait to read more! 8DDDD
Haruka Hourou chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
AWWW. Poor Ludwig D:

Oh, yea and AWWWWW POOR FELI D':

Why does Romy have to be such a poo face

. I can't wait for the next chapter!

:D Lordy. I read this one fast O.O
peaceoutandenjoyallthisbeauty chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
aaaww. romeo and juliet hetalia style is fabulous!
CanUK chapter 4 . 6/23/2011
Hey Vivian, hey Scarlett, I'm happy to meet you in reading that beautiful fanfict!

Uh, detail, it's fucking 3 O'clock 22 in the morning, I need to go bed, soo, even if I want to make a much longer comment, I can't, I'm sleepy, so that's it!

You're awesome!

Kiss from a canadian tsundere!