Reviews for Life in Letters
rxs.isawesome.dctp chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
I'm so ashamed to say I kinda forgot about you because I never had an account and I lost myself in the archive and sasusaku sucks lately sooooo...yea

BUT your anonymous (and at times zealous) reader FINALLy has an account..and tumblr made me find you (thing I'm infinitely thankful for...and you seem to be friends with rhea so that's a plus)

anyways, onward to the review:

I am an avid Zona shipper...but I had run out of fics to read and LuNa was stealing my heart...and then you came along!
so yea, I lovelovelove drabbles you know? and this just reflamed my love for this otp.
it's beautiful and I had forgotten how much I loved your work.
Thank you!
rxs
acesexual chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
omg that was so cute ;w;
Lefty11 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Extremely cute one shots!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
Hi, my name is bRamble, and I am a Drabble addict.
jtcr chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
hahahaha one of my favs
ParanoiaQueen chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
That was really cute :) I was smiling through most of it and it was short and sweet. I was a bit skeptical going in but you did a really good job writing this and it improved my mood for today :)
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
So very romantic! :D
ZeldaAddict42 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was very cute. I like "V" in particular. There's also a nice mix of both characters' perspectives, snippets with just Zoro and Nami, and ones that incorporate other crew members.

I imagine there were several letters that posed a challenge-"X" in particular. It makes me wonder if you had an idea in mind already, or if you had to some dictionary scanning.

There is one small word selection error: in "Quote" you used "syllabus" when you meant "syllables."

Nice work!
fmdevil chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
this is good

you should write more ZoroxNami stuff

keep up the good work
whattup'penguin chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I liked this very much! The character's don't seem to be OC at all! Great work, and i love the format of this (:
foxchicka19 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I absolutely loved this! Soooo cute and well written. Great job!
KawaiiNekoNami chapter 1 . 6/2/2011