Reviews for Go Fetch
MrsMercer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Holy hell! This was hot! And hell yeah she's stupid!
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
:D

:O

:D

So who is bowing? I'm bowing :) DUDE! That was like SMUT heaven and Baggy? I have a whole new appreciation for the bad boy :D WOO-FUCKING-WIE! Forget a cold shower, i just need to be hosed down with ice cold water! HAHA

Love how you implemented the scene from Jacked! and turned it and Brooke? :D Suits girl, you rocked it! They have GREAT AND INTENSE chemistry and from your writing well that's pretty clear from every single angle! ooh ooh and before i forget, nice touch adding his sister in there to! Nicely done!

She knew just how to get to him, now that shows one hell of a woman! HA if she can get what she wants with a few actions :P HEHE I'm saying nothing :P *Innocent look...*

'He wanted the whole bar to hear her scream for him. Then the brunette would be coming to him, not the other way around.' This bit LOVE, very Billy like and i enjoy you giving the power to other members of the Darley gang...

I can't fault it, you rocked it, PURE PERFECTION girl! I do seriously love your writing style :D Very enjoyable read ;) HUGS

-S
leeseelee chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I told you, you should post it hahahaha! ;)
xThexFightingxIrishx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
well this was a GREAT story dear! i really loved how you portrayed baggy. i could see him like that from what the movie showed him as - character and actions wise. and it was really hot! i mean you sure made him one hell of a sexy beast! don't get me wrong, he was hot in the movie. but i kinda look at him differently now. lol. what with the way you portrayed him in here, and thinking that i could really see him doing things that way from how he acted and stuff in the movie, it just makes him so much more irresistible! sides, billy usually gets all the action in the stories and i loved how you gave joey some pussy time since not too many stories are done about him - even though billy's still my number one of course. and now baggy gets his pussy time in. way to go dear! that was really awesome! but you know... now you've got me thinking. i wonder if people will do more stories about the other members of the gang. maybe - and this is just an idea, you CERTAINLY don't HAVE to do this dear - you could do a one-shot for each of the guys from the gang. i know that would be a lot, but - to be COMPLETELY honest with you - i don't think i could ever do that. *hangs head* i don't think i know their characters that well... *pouts*
sunstar234 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
now that i was speachless a good speachless :)

a HOT baggy fix!

you are amazing !
chrisd1016929 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
LOL! HOT! About time somebody gave Baggy some lovin...it was great!
BloodiedAngel2362 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Baggy got some lovin' )

I have to admit I was expecting it to be the girl that Billy got 'purrin' but I really liked that you took in a different direction and made it his ex.

-He wanted the whole bar to hear her scream for him. Then the brunette would be coming to him, not the other way around.- Damn straight. Show that girl what she's missing Baggy.

Baggy has a very demanding side to him. Damn, making Brooke tell him how big he is and who the best fuck is. I have a new found respect for Baggy.

-"Why did I ever leave ya?" She breathed with a smirk. He shrugged and zipped up his pants.

"You're fuckin' stupid."- CLASSIC! That was the perfect way to end it.

Of course we can't blame you for making them studs. All those men are manly studs lol. We should work together and make one-shots for each of the men. Just throwing that out but we should totally do it! XD

-H