Reviews for Drunken Night
BlackNoblesse chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Kolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkolkol A threesome with Mother Russia and The North American Brothers! Why am I surprised? I honestly should have expected this type of fic a loooooooooooog time ago.
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 6/19/2015
lmaooo omg i dont usually love threesome but now I found AmeRusCan and CanRusAme is really hottt!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
What...the...fuck
Fiend Fyre Fox chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
sexy as russia (i wound say hell but whats is the difference?)
DaIvanbraginski chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I got to the very first bit when Russia unbuckled and threw up
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hell yeah was this awsome! I love it! I love Canada!
The Awesome March Hare chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This was so cool. I love it so much.
dark24971 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Don't diss Russia, you stupid nations! He is seme, true. But don't you dare diss him after you fucked him! You made him be a stupid uke! -mumbles- I'm going to have nightmares. A Russia uke? Ugh!

Sincerely, Russia cosplayer.
Kiomenta chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Well, that was hot. The innocent!America and experienced!Canada sure was interesting... all those years with France had quite the impact on him I guess xD Really cool plot and pairings and everything! Wish their was more for this threesome~
NG chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Now that was hot. Three cheers for innocent America, kinky Canada, and a lucky lucky Russia. Wonderful choice of pairing and personalities.
Cheshire Stripe chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
I love this! The Yaoi was hot and I loved the ending with Russia poor north American brothers. Oh well maybe they'll enjoy becoming one with Russia? :3
Muragaragah chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You, miss, are very awesome for writing a threesome featuring Russia. 3

Your story was awesome. I will probably/definitely read it again. This is gonna sound weird, but more threesomes please? :P
ZoosWho chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
I seriously love this threesome. I don't why, but these three together make me so happy - The NA twins are yummy and RusAme is fantastic. Oh just all the right spots. Plus Russia wanting to let the world know that he rules them is just hng, good. I read that 'what can fit in Russia's ass' and very much enjoyed it too. Though I doubt it will ever be finished :( Anyway, if you ever want to write more of this or a new threesome story, I would not be opposed to reading it ~
cheeap chapter 1 . 6/18/2011