Reviews for Something Worth Living For
Tpol3FelixXCalhoun chapter 1 . 5/9
I completely understand this. I am suffering from depression to, and at first I'd assumed you would mess it all up because people who've never felt this simply can't understand how we feel or why, but a few paragraphs in I knew you did. I do thank you for the happy ending, it made me genuinely smile. Please, keep writing.
Kiro Angel chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This is perfect. I love the Draco with the cigarettes, it seems like exactly the sort of moody teenage rebellion he would do. Fantastic, really.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That was by far one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Thank you for sharing you're geniusness.
-Ash
Bootsrcool chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Great job! Good luck with the chemical imbalance.
HolleyBee91 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
People who say it's stupid writing fics where harry is depressed are all idiots. I mean if you think about it, were the whole thing real he probably have been depressed! I suffer bad depression and may i add how well i think you wrote it x
My Solitude chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is quite a story. It's really interesting.
raineynight chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm really glad that Harry got a happy ending. :D
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
loved it! lol!
Windstorm124 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I agree. As it is it's amazing Harry WASN'T depressed in the book. Well written for something done at 3 o'clock in the morning. :)
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I liked it I could totally feel the emotion as I read :)
the brilliant child chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hello there! I just finished reading your story, and i have to say the ending was brilliant. Especially that last sentence! I was laughing out loud. I love your wit and your creativity when writing. You may say that the story was "made of fail", but i think there was just enough fail to make it believable. Aside from a few spelling and grammar errors, this story was a delightful read! Thanks for posting!
soratanaka chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Awesome story. I also fancy this kind of writing style, and I ship Snarry. Just one thing that bugged me was the AK spelling failure. Or you spelled it right and my cross-eyed tiredness failed to read properly. Please do post more Snarries!
color thyme chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hiiii Hannah.

I mean M. Clock.

Hiiii M. Clock. M.C. Marching C.

I didn't like the part where Harry cut himself because cutting is bad. D:

Your diamonds were very nice to read! I really liked it. :DD

(I think your next story needs some dancing.)

-freaking colorthyme wrote this and it should be treasured. 8D
Kickarrot chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I enjoyed this very much _ I love the fact that Harry and Draco became friends.