Reviews for Changing Time
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Interesting story.
Kendra Dhyanna chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
One Review at a time. Sweet review that is texas gold and cornbeef.
HarnGin chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
Now, that's a great example of one change making everything different! Good story; thanks for writing it.
Silverstargirl chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I would love to see Severus' reactions to memories, so we need a sequel please! :D
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
oh wow! this was really good! :) I so loved this.
Tidmag chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
lol...what a trip. if only we could see snapes reaction to the memories. i bet that would be something.
goanago chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
excellent story
craizypet chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
i like, as i like all of of your stories! hehe, very sneaky like plot line, and it is easy and makes a lot of sense to read as well. good job! keep it up fellow kiwi!
Hope06 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
this was awesome
Random Flyer chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I think you have the start for a wicked awesome story here. I like the premise a lot, especially how it starts out when Snap realizes his memories are changing.

One thing you might want to think about is the format of this story. You give a lot of information over a very short document. In the end it almost seems more like a list of events than a composed narrative. You might want to consider expanding it out. instead of telling what happened in Snape's new memories, make him have flash backs where the reader sees the event as though they were there. Perhaps, you could set a large part of the story after Snape's memories were switched in the Great Hall, when he is reviewing the old memories and trying to figure out why they exist.

I think you have the seeds for truly awesome story in this one shot. Especially, when you bring in the green-eyed, gangly boy Severus remembered seeing on the train. Perhaps Harry from another time line went back and prevented the whole episode on the train. If that was the case, then what made Cannon Harry do that? Or if you didn't want to bring that in at all, you could just leave it in mystery, but maybe highlight the fact and give strong hints to who changed, not just to the author but to the characters in the story.

I'm actualy hoping you do expand on this story cause it could turn out pretty epic with a little expansion. Thanks for the story!
bkerrmom1 chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
Incredible... very well done!
Paris in December chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
This is beautiful, and very nicely done for its being so succinct. I love the way the storyline is framed by the time change!
Vaughn Tyler chapter 1 . 8/18/2011