Reviews for Tall Cold Grass
WolfeyKitten chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
wow, this writing is absolutely beautiful! Every line hit me really hard, and the way it flowed in my head was absolutely magnificent! You really did this ship justice.
puppetfish chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
As many people have said before, I am amazed at how in-character you portray Norway and Iceland. I feel as though they are the most painfully misinterpreted characters in this fandom, and you are one of the few people who can actually bring even more life out of them than what we were given by default. Well done; excellent job on the character portrayal and use of English, and very realistic perspective coming from the brothers on the thoughts of their mutual incestuous desires.
MyLittleViolet chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
This was so beautiful, so sad and so hot at the same time *.* this is incredibly well written, I'm amazed
Animelover189 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
You, my friend, have got an amazing way with words. The way it was written, I just feel as though I'm in there with them, experiencing the feelings of longing, and shame, and disgust. Fuck. This was amazing. I truly /feel/ Iceland and Norway's sorrow. You portray the emotions so well! I just, ugh. This was gorgeous.
MintsOnIce chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
This is hands down the most beautifully written NorIce fanfiction I've ever come across. Ever. Most of the others take no regard into the actual personas of the two brothers, and always end in some incredibly unrealistic smut that could have applied to any other hetalia characters. I love how you actually inputed their emotions into this-quite beautifully, at that-and you managed to inject more feels into your readers, from what I see, than some other fanfiction that went all the way. I sincerely hope you think about writing another NorIce story, since you're damn good at it.
Amy Kitty Katz chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Omigod. O_O THE FEELS!
LCHMadness chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Aaaah...lovely. Lovely, lovely angst. And underneath, all that love and adoration and trapped just between the two is a thinly spread layer of disgust and revulsion. (chuckles lightly)
Nem chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
This is amazing. I know a lot of people have said this already but...you have talent. For empathy, staying in-character...reading this, it really was like poetry, and not an incest fic by a horny teenager. I love it!
The story really gets you to feel, to understand the characters and their emotions. And it was a lot more realistic than most NorIce fanfictions. A lot of them are just pure Hentai, and there isn't much emotion put into it.
Really, I was sad to have finished this. And I'll hope to see more stories like this, in the world of Hetalia fanfics.
TomatoLullaby31 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Please, please, please, for the love of Freeman continue! *sobs*
greekgeek182 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This was so BEAUTIFULL!
Anitasonia1998 chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Wow. Quite touching.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
This was beautiful. Sad, but beautiful.
Pyromaanii chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
Damn. Just... Damn. That was amazing. Though the end had me sniffling, haha.

But your writing style is fantastic... I envy it xD
I-Love-Humans2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
OH MY GOD THIS FANFIC!

It was so perfectly
Icelilly chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
Good god, this was just so beautiful to read. Your writing style is amazing. Loved it from start to finish!