Reviews for Hot Closet?
Add morrrre!
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Absolutely adorable and cute.
Silly Submarine chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Ya, it was cute. I don't generally like cute, but this was good.
Cain chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Aww, this was cute! I'll confess, in he show the 'hot closet' joke annoyed me, just because WOW does it make Tawni look dumb. And yet, on numerous other occasions, we know that she clearly is not. I know, I know, continuity is a low priority of Disney writers, but even so, Tawni was generally portrayed as being vain and selfish, but not a dumb blonde- except for in this certain moments, where she's the dumbest of dumb blondes.

Nevertheless, this was adorable, especially the ending line!
RogueMonster13 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was adorable
xMiniatureSkyscraper chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
AWESOME! Sonny must be really glad that Tawni knew where the bed was ;)
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
O_o Tawni really didn't know what a refrigerator and an oven were? Wow, that is some kind of sheltered rich life she's lived thus far, eh? Although the line about the bed at the end was amusing. Good job, Tracy.
McDLove chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Loved ittt ! Leave it to Tawni to think a refrigerator & an oven are closets. LOL xD This is exactly why I love Tawni. Haha

You've definitely made me a Sonny/Tawni fan ! I adore this couple so much. :)
yay chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
loved it and don't let people who wire stop

reviews like its disgusting get to you their idiots for going HMm I wonder what this could be the need to learn to read annywho like I said love it keep writing these and I'll always read them
Channylove chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
EWWWWWWWWW! are u gay? That's disgusting!

Go and get a life u homo
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
kind of ewwwwwwwww
Crazybab3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ahaha... I loved that... My favorite part was the end when she said "You better know what a bed is, young lady!" or somthing along those lines...

It was very cute! I loved it.
firelady101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I haven't had one entry for Tonny yet***

sorry, what I had before didn't make sense, but yes please join, you don't have to, but it would make me happy :D
firelady101 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
It was uper cute!I loved it, as alway... Your amazing writer! :D I think you should enter my contest for SWAC! I havent had one entrey for it yet for TawnixSonny!

And also, I am in the middle of writing a fic for them. I was thinking about it, I was gonna make it Channy... But I was like noo... I think I should Change and write a Tonny fanfic! So I did! And I really like it so far! I have the first chapter done, and I would like to say thank you for saying Tawni's mothers name, I needed it for the fic but couldn't remember xD

So please, keep writing, and when my fic comes out, please read it! :D