Reviews for Logical Irrationality
Fire-Crona-Kid332 chapter 5 . 4/6
Luckily no family members to read this over my shoulder
Fire-Crona-Kid332 chapter 2 . 4/6
...
DemeRain chapter 8 . 10/9/2012
Death Note with a happy ending. Yay! Thanks you for sharing.
Ebbagull chapter 8 . 6/8/2012
" 'Call me Light, please.' I wasn't just being polite. People always call me by my first name. The only person who never did was my old math teacher, who hated me because I was smarter than he was. Poor fool never realised I was smarter than everyone he knew put together." Awesome. XD

Gonna remember that one.
Miss-A-3rd chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
'Justin Timberlake may have brought sexy back, but he didn't have shit on L.' o_O; *speechlessly... reads on*
Miss-A-3rd chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
The way L's character written has a nice feel to it L seems really human and has depth to him, nothing is too OTT for the most part it feels like something that could have really happened.

The the little things you do with for example Light and his timing is quite interesting! I like how his apology came just after L was thinking to himself how much he liked Matsuda. Could Light sense what L was thinking I wonder, I can't help but ponder on that and the true motive for his earlier behavior... *impressed* *reads on*
NightFlowerLuv chapter 8 . 12/3/2011

Change the title to 'How Death Note Should Have Ended', mkay?
KaidaDragon chapter 8 . 8/17/2011
*sobs patheticly*

This can't be over! No!

I demand a sequel! (please?)

lolz

Kaida
DerpMcHerpson chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
*Slow clap* This... this was beautiful. My eyes are filled with tears right now. I wish that I could be inside of your mind, just for a moment, just to catch a glimpse of your genius, I want to know of the inner machinations of your mind, but I couldn't stay longer than that because your brilliance and genius would probably fuck up my mere mortal inferior mind.
Zexionienzo chapter 8 . 8/15/2011
awwwwwwww! this is so cute! i love it! im so sad its at its end, but is is just awsome! :) yay!
kate882 chapter 8 . 8/14/2011
nice ending :)
Zexionienzo chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
This is awsome! i love it! L and Light are so cute together! please update soon!
plannedbyReaperLight chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Awwww, cute! :)
kate882 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
awww so cute loved ur chapter
KaidaDragon chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
Ending soon? NO!

I like this one too much! (going to go and troll all your other stories now)

I wonder how you see the chief reacting to the two's coming out? I've seen a lot of others and nearly every one is defferent. They seem to stay close to character but somehow all different... The ones I've read anyways.

Hope you're having a good holiday . in Canada

Looking forward to the next installment .

Kaida