Reviews for Fate Interrupted
MyHanselskede0981 chapter 10 . 5/30
Another wonderful HEA. Beautifully done.
Anna Cullen Ross chapter 10 . 4/18
Oh God. This was just beautiful. I am not kidding when I say that this might even be better than the real thing!

It’s amazing. I loved it. Thank you for writing this!
VryUnique chapter 10 . 2/24
Thanks so much for the story. I loved it.
VryUnique chapter 6 . 2/24
Not really understanding what Aro’s plan was. If he saw Eleazar’s memories than he knows that Bella is probably Edward’s mate. So if that’s the case than how did he think Edward would come back with her? How did he plan for Bella to destroy Carlisle once he got her? Not even sure how Edward was going to even bring her back to Italy if she declined his offer. Aro’s intentions and motives seem to have a bunch of holes to me.
FireFlower77 chapter 1 . 1/13
why did you change that bit from canon that he left after Rosalie was turned... if according to canon it'd been a while after he'd turned back to the animal diet that Rose was changed... or did he leave again after that?
twirob chapter 10 . 12/23/2019
thank you so much for continuing this AMAZINGLY AWESOME ! o/s on here for us to read ;)D
PLV chapter 10 . 9/23/2019
AliceCullen0629 chapter 10 . 9/14/2019
ok story
Tania Game chapter 10 . 6/2/2019
Really loved this story, your Edward and Bella are awesome. Love Edward, so much more confident and open than the books (probably helps not having been 7th wheel for 80 years, hearing it all)
jryu0620 chapter 10 . 3/12/2019
I just wanna say that the line, “Bella, we are at the top of the food chain, but in order to remain so, we have to stay the world’s dirtiest secret,” is one of the best lines I’ve ever read in a fanfic. This fic was beautiful! Thank you for writing!
marysix chapter 10 . 2/10/2019
Loved this fic! I could easily read more of it, but at the same time, the length was great. It didn’t get bogged down or dragged out anywhere. I really enjoyed the details in loyalties and battle plans and all that. It was an interesting take on that part of BD, but better, I thought. Thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/11/2018
Edward never called Carlisle and Esme “mom” and “dad”, stories that include these words as designations always make me cringe - especially since several of the “kids” are older than Esme. “Mom” and “Dad” were rolls they practiced to be acceptable to humans, and their coven was family-like in its own way. But it was still a coven.
I really hate girl talk scenes - I think I appreciated Twilight as a series because Bella in her own way sneered at them.
harkie5 chapter 10 . 9/3/2018
Great story!
libbybelle chapter 10 . 7/28/2018
Wow, I’ve just finished your last fic besides the wip. I feel lost and adrift. (Yes, melodramatic but true...) I always have to take a break after a fic other than a one-shot. I could read about this Bella and Edward forever. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2018
Stories are always incomplete without epilogues.
This one has gr8 plot and awesome end.
Thanks!