Reviews for Legacy
Otaku and Proud chapter 3 . 4/25
A bit flowery and overly detailed, but the building of detail upon detail reminds me of Dickens and how you expressed John's magic was beautiful.
ktwontwo chapter 3 . 4/5
I enjoyed this immensely. Great world building. Magic!John is a hard trope to balance so it does not overwhelm the rest of the story or the characters involved. You manage to do it well.
Ar3emis chapter 3 . 8/12/2015
You're a really good writer and the story was just as good. I really liked the new twist, carry on with the good work!
Chris chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
Wow. Just wow. That was incredible, fantastic, beautiful. I love the was you wrote this. I love the description of magic and time and feeling. I have always felt that magic AUs of any kind lacked the motion, the movement, the sense of something else running through your veins but you captured that perfectly. I love that you brought the city to life and gave it emotion and the maternal relationship it shared with its inhabitants. I love the way the relationship between John and Sherlock was portrayed as an assumption and the focus was not on the romance but the connection and that's what I think is important in this pair.
This was wonderful and perfect. Thank you for writing this.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
I saw Monmouth and I squealed! I live there!

Sorry...that sounds so odd...
NANA-TheFemmeFaye-tal chapter 3 . 2/7/2014
Fascinating. Pure enjoyment
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Loved it thanks for sharing x
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2013
Beautiful, absolutely beautiful all of it, I love it 3
EJ 12212012 chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I was crying like a baby that end. I could just picture the look on his face when he thought he would be rejected! Like when you know who died,and the look on Merlin's face... And after the fall,the look on john's face... And they matched... And... Gahhh! Lol wonderful job.
marketeerbubbles chapter 3 . 9/3/2013
WOW! Like, really... WOW, that was amazing
Aeryun chapter 3 . 8/14/2013
This is beautiful!
Noittotallyisnot chapter 3 . 8/5/2013
This was beautiful. Just, every sentence was perfect.

I can't believe that it was only three chapters, normally it takes me awhile to really dig into an AU. But this was such an incredibly rich story, and I just felt completely taken in by it.I started crying when John was waiting for Sherlock to speak.

It really was wonderful! You're a fantastic writer, and now I'm going to go through and read all your other works!
HavenCraze chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Oh how romantic
This story was brilliant!
HavenCraze chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
Truly amazing! This is marvelous
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Wow. Your writing style is absolutely amazing. I love it!