Reviews for First Try: Team 7
tarrangar chapter 26 . 7/4
I'm seriously hoping Neji decide to stop blaming Hinata after getting all the facts, but continue to hate Hiashi, I mean refusing to give Neji his dads letter is bad enough, but from what we have seen of Neji's thought Hiashi has used the seal on Neji, considering how much Hiashi has already wronged Neji, the moment Hiashi did that the only way he would deserve forgiveness, would be if he gave his life in exchange for Neji's, short of that Hiashi fully deserve Neji's scorn.
Guess chapter 29 . 2/25
I absolutely love the POVs from all the others.
Guess chapter 28 . 2/25
This story is so hilarious yet thrilling that I'm laughing out loud.
Guess chapter 25 . 2/25
Oh Orochimaru... Lol. Sucks for him.
Guess chapter 17 . 2/25
So amazingly hilarious.
"he could completely understand how the Akimichi got so fat."
And Gaara. Oh my word. I love his thought process.
Guess chapter 6 . 2/25
I usually don't comment before the end, but wow. This was hilarious.
"Dramatic Entrance #6"
"the unfortunately named Inuzuka"
And just all of Tazuna.
lunamoon531 chapter 40 . 2/23
I actually cried for that last scene. So amazing.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/26/2017
that boy is an awkward name for Sasuke to think, wouldn't dobe or Naruto flow better? it makes me laugh thinking That Boy
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 42 . 10/17/2017
Some jackass really gave him Itachi's old uniform?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 41 . 10/17/2017
Goddamn right Naruto got promoted!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 40 . 10/17/2017
Sasuke finally learned something regarding his revenge on Itachi! Finally. I was wondering why he was adhereing so doggedly to what a family killer and traitor told him to do.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 39 . 10/17/2017
What...Bitch! This bitch...this snake bitch really just said he didn't expect to be betrayed by Tsunade? Why would he- look man you can't say shit like that when you literally have no right other wise it holds no meaning other than mockery. If you betrayed this person first on multiple accounts even...then turn around asking for a favor you honestly shouldn't have the balls to be asking for they aren't betraying you if they decline to do that favor. It'd be more like getting even if anything. And you'd just be a big fucking idiot for thinking they should do anything for you.

Fucking hell they let the asshat escape with his minion. Jiraiya what the hell were doing letting him run away?!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 34 . 10/16/2017
Why the hell didn't Naruto set up traps or hold onto a weapon when going to sleep when it's like second nature to him now in this story? Also...Itachi you idiot. Not as big an idiot as Sasuke during this scuffle but an idiot nonetheless.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 33 . 10/16/2017
What the actual fuck kind of retarded high level ninja bursts into an area that isn't confirmed secure as far as they know and starts spouting off sensitive information while demanding classified answers before even bothering to glance around to make sure it's possibly fine to do so. Fuckin dumbass.

Oh hey, Sasuke is acknowledging that Naruto has a name. Good for him, he's starting to care about his team.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 32 . 10/16/2017
Ok so has he finally been promoted to Chunin like he should be?
1,811 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »