Reviews for First Try: Team 7
Sefera chapter 25 . 7/3
Is that "village hidden in the Kanoha sewage" a reference to that one family from that Fanfic in which Naruto fails the graduation exam a third time, and creates a thousand permanent shadow clones in the process of trying to prove he should pass? The Prank, or something like that? Because if it is, kudos to you.
Oh, wow. I didn't see that coming at all...I figured Sasuke would defect for sure, so this is a pleasant surprise. :) I'm excited for the next story! :)
Yay, I'm so proud of Shikamaru, Shino, and Naruto! This is awesome. :)
YAY. Naruto is finally a chuunin! Awesome chapter! :)
Ooh, this is different. I'm excited to see where this goes...awesome chapter! :)
I'm glad Tsunade fought against her demons and won. Awesome chapter! :)
Fantastic chapter!
Loved the chapter! I really like this version of Naruto! :)
Amazing job with the chapter! :)
Amazing chapter as always! :)
Itachi made one really big mistake in canon, in my opinion, and he just did it again. I think he assumed that Sasuke wouldn't ever betray Konoha but he really underestimated the effect of his Mangekyo on Sasuke's stability. Now, there's no possible way to prevent Sasuke from defecting...
Oh, this isn't good. This really isn't good. I'd be surprised if Sasuke doesn't defect now...
And Gaara knows who Naruto's parents are now...this complicates things. Wonderful chapter! :)
I had hoped the Sandaime wouldn't die, but it makes sense considering no one knew about the invasion beforehand. Wonderful chapter!
Fantastic chapter! This is amazing. :)
1,778 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »