Reviews for First Try: Team 7
fractalman chapter 28 . 8/30/2013
this chapter should be titled: Itachi steals tent, hilarity ensues. :D
enchanted nightingale chapter 43 . 8/24/2013
Loved it !
enchanted nightingale chapter 6 . 8/24/2013
Awesome chapter!
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Loved it!
Booklover0608 chapter 8 . 8/24/2013
I almost couldn't believe it when I read this: "due to a youthful error."

Gai has left his marks on all of us... *shakes head solemnly*
chocovic-chu chapter 43 . 8/15/2013
Yosh! The story was entertaining! Naru-tan finally being Chuunin was the part that made Vic glad mostly! Thanks for writing!
sandy-ramen-thief chapter 17 . 8/14/2013
What about Naruto? He TOTALLY deserves to be chuunin! Kakashi's a jerk for not thinking about him, as he's been a gennin WAY longer than the other two...
esran chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
the story is interesting, but parts of it wont stop annoying me. i just hope the unending character cashing is unreliable narrator, and not what the entire rest of the story will be like.
Lazuli chapter 43 . 7/21/2013
You're my hero! You have this incredible gift to write a story that's very close to the original and is still interesting to read! Awesome.

I would have hoped to see a bit more of the relationship development between Kakashi and Naruto, but I'm hopeful that it will be in your sequel.
I absolutely adore your character development of Sasuke. The way you managed to turn him around somewhat but not completely is amazing.
And a further compliment to you for knowing when to skip time and perspectives. That's incredibly well done.
bye bye
Lazuli chapter 12 . 7/20/2013
Your story is awesome!
Haha, when I first started reading I didn't really think so, but now I just love it!
I love the fact, that Naruto finally grew a backbone and told Sakura off for constantly hitting him. The fact, that we see a bit more of the reason why he doesn't like Sasuke and that Naruto is a more realistic character than in the series. Honestly, who's always so happy and blind. You definitely managed to make him seem like a real person. And one of my favorite scenes was when Kakashi finally admitted to himself that he probably better give up Sasuke and Sakura to keep Naruto, because the way you portray Kakashi makes him seem real too! I just love the whole relationship between Kakashi and Naruto! With all its ups and downs, bumps and problems.
Great story! Looking forward to more.
Bye
Guest chapter 36 . 7/18/2013
Stop being such a good writer. It's for your own safety. Orochimaru might hear... and decide he wants your body. You should be O.K. As long as you aren't a young boy with any genetic anomalies, though.
Guest chapter 23 . 7/18/2013
Wait, so The Hokage let a six year old grow up alone in a solitary apartment in a neighborhood where everyone wanted to kill him because nobody knew how to create harmless HAIR DYE?! Everybody knew Naruto was the jinchuuriki! Unless the Hokage put Konoha in a state of martial law for 13 years and nobody left the city ever and told their drinking buddies about "that demon brat with fox whiskers on his cheeks..."
Lilyzinha chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
the part "Naruto was all he had left" i got so many feelings front this!
OoOXylionOoO chapter 41 . 6/2/2013