Reviews for First Try: Team 7
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 42 . 12/18/2013
Um, did Naruto just get Itachi's uniform or was that actually a joke?
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 28 . 12/6/2013
Awww, Itachi cares
Internet Spud chapter 28 . 12/6/2013
I laughed my arse off over the tent.

Just the idea of legendary S-Class Ninja. Warriors with inhuman powers, that can change the very landscape with their fury like wrathful gods... Scrounging a tent.

People with the power to wipe out civilizations stealing an unattended tent because they couldn't afford to buy a new one.

You have given me the gift of laughter today. Thank you for that.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/4/2013
Just for that, I'm thankful Haku survived
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 16 . 12/3/2013
Very good, Baki. Give the man a prize, because he got it.
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 42 . 11/29/2013
I wonder how Itachi would feel about Naruto getting his old uniform.
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 36 . 11/29/2013
Okaaaaaaay... So Orochimaru used to wank himself off with his tongue. That's...mildly disturbing.
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 35 . 11/29/2013
"Wannabe mob boss." Well, Kishimoto-sensei didn't exactly give us a name, so that works.
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 29 . 11/29/2013
I've taken to reading the radio announcements with a very pompous voice. Your characterization of Itaxhi is spot on. He would torally kill for his little brother.
SoulWeaver Balinia chapter 28 . 11/29/2013
I couldn't stop laughing through the entire chapter. Love you, as always.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
for some reason, I can't find First Try. Was it removed?
SpiralAK chapter 43 . 11/20/2013
Everything that I liked in First Try, from the world-building and Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura's characterization has been expanded on by quite a bit. I enjoyed the subtle changes to the canon due to Naruto graduating earlier.

Another great part of the story was the humour. There were a lot of things to laugh at (from Sasuke calling Naruto "That Boy" to Zabuza and Mei's (forced?) marriage, as well as outside perspectives to canon events like the Chunin Exam).

Brilliant work, as I should expect in this series from now on.
EmptySurface chapter 4 . 11/3/2013
...Sasuke and Sakura are incredibly annoying!
EmptySurface chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
I loved the reply Sakura got from that ninja at the complaint desk, or whatever it was! :D Epic. I love the way all the shinobi seem to respect Naruto, a lot.
BloodyGrim chapter 43 . 11/2/2013
Interesting story. Very good.
1,614 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »