Reviews for First Try: Team 7
ScbaStv chapter 43 . 9/21/2014
Wicked. I liked what you did with Sasuke. At least he's not a complete power hungry ass. As well, all the other changes and nuances you brought up were really smooth and certainly brought out a very entertaining perspective. All in all, awesome work. I can't wait to start the next arc :]
entelejent chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love the "I was joking" idea.
Ragged Requiem chapter 28 . 8/29/2014
"The Jashinists' commentary on the River Country Soccer Tournament that he'd tuned into last year had probably been the most disturbing thing he'd ever heard"

Guest chapter 20 . 8/8/2014
I like how the author skipped over the action. There is no need to drag this part out, the climax is in the finals.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/8/2014
Love the way the author changes things just enough to keep it fresh, but not so much it feels totally different than cannon.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/8/2014
Sorry, but you can't act like Haku and Zabuza's lives are worth saving if you than say how they managed to kill some workers. If the killed some works, they deserve to die, and the villagers have a right for punishment.

Otherwise awesome, but that little bit was nagging at me.
Guest chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Really interesting turn here. Kind of thought I knew how the battle would play out, but it was nicely surprising.
NaruHina1032 chapter 2 . 7/17/2014
NOOOO! Why Naruto?! Stupid pity... TuT
RildwanHyuuga chapter 43 . 7/17/2014
"In return for power, I want ur body, that's right, I want to be in u." -ero-chimaru the pedo
ZeronosVega chapter 43 . 6/23/2014
It's been a 43 chapters and while the story was far from perfect, it's been fun. As I had stated in a few of my reviews, I would have loved to have seen more detail in the fights rather than skipping over them or briefly mentioning them. I was impressed with how you changed the destinies of various characters, the most affected being Naruto and Sasuke in the grand scheme of things.

Overall, I love the idea of First Try and I was glad that you continued to write about it in this story and in Shippuden (which to my understanding is being rewritten?). While I didn't always agree with how some of the characters acted or developed and events took place, I'm glad I was able to experience this story which you have written. Thanks so very much for your hard work!
ZeronosVega chapter 42 . 6/23/2014
I would imagine they would have custom ordered uniforms, but I suppose that might be a waste. Still, it's an interesting coincidence that Naruto would have Itachi's outfit. Certainly there's to be some symbolism down the road to explain why fate had given him that particular uniform. Just one more chapter to go!
ZeronosVega chapter 41 . 6/23/2014
Well well, I wasn't expecting only three to pass. Of course, three of them were Suna shinobi so it does reduce the pool of potential Chuunin once they are removed from the equation. I have a feeling that Sasuke might be upset, but he's been having a change of heart recently so that might not be the case. At least now Naruto will be the same rank as his old teammates (who haven't been around much lately).
ZeronosVega chapter 40 . 6/23/2014
Hmm... I'm curious as to what secret involving Shisui is locked away in Sasuke's mind? I don't think I'll be able to find out in this story which is a shame. However, I'm glad that Sasuke's time within himself has allowed him to realize that he doesn't have to resort to following the path Itachi has set before him. Rather, he can carve his own path.
ZeronosVega chapter 39 . 6/23/2014
While Tsunade and Naruto didn't have their bet, at least she was able to realize that wallowing in her self pity and sadness was not going to allow her to move on or live for those she lost. The Sannin really have had tragic lives when you stop and think about it. Each coped in different ways, with Tsunade having really sunk the lowest in that she just stopped existing. The other two at least worked towards a goal as a way of escape. Characters become very interesting once you stop and think more about what has shaped them.
ZeronosVega chapter 38 . 6/23/2014
This was a nice little history lesson about the Sannin. There's not much else to say about the chapter. Time to see what she decided to do, though I have a distinct feeling I know the answer.
1,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »