Reviews for First Try: Team 7
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
I must confess that this and the prequel, had been enjoyable, I had in such a long time not reading anything that hasn't a pairing on it, so reading something that's more focused on the plot than in the romance is refreshing.

But still I must confess that I am somewhat nervous about what the future could bring, I usually read marked "ships," stories mostly because I have suffered when I decided to see unmarked ones, I dont like to see Yaoi in any form or way, so I will trust you a little more just to see what could happen.
InARealPickle chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
lol Satoshi chillin in jail.

and I know I've said it before but, Kakashi is a complete asshat
Soulhope The Wolf chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
nice like the shotgun wedding and the last bit. you should have garra eat at the ramen stad ox toung specal well naruto has the crab deluxe ramen before the finals.
Sarah1281 chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
Kakashi doesn't even think Naruto will pass, despite pretty much everyone wondering why he wasn't a Chuunin yet? Well, the second exam is where the lack of teamwork would really kill them. Gaara's determination to kidnap the ramen stand owner is kind of adorable, I have to say. Good to see Sakura's making progress. Sasuke doesn't appear to be but he's always been more thick-headed.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
what going to happen next
Peachcandy chapter 15 . 6/7/2011
Actually it's not that weird for little girls to smack a boy if he's annoying and won't go away no matter how many times she tells him to stop bothering her.

But Sakura is not a little girl, she should've learned this was wrong way sooner.
Selonianth chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
Gotta stop fearing him and push your way through. Helps if he can't kill you if he tries.
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
what going to happen next

what will happen to haku

who will naruto end up with
librarycat9 chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
lol Satoshi... thats funny :D
GoldenHorde chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
How the heck do you manage to post multiple chapters in a two day period? And have said chapters be top quality?
In The Mix chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
I wanna see how this turns out! I wonder if he and Gaara will be friends! I can just see Gaara turning up at Naruto's place in the middle of the night to ask him why he is the way he is. Can't wait 'til the next UPdate!
kirallie chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
Good work. Nice to poor Gaara confused by Naruto
Mystic 777 chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
It would be amusing to see Teuchi try and kill someone with his bare hands (laugh). Correct me if I'm wrong, but did Mei just propose to Zabuza? Or was it some sort of Official's ring? If she did propose... talk about your shotgun wedding (laugh) I'm really enjoying this story and it amazes me how fast you update. Thanks for sharing it with us!
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
Entertaining; thanks for the update.
Erroneously chapter 16 . 6/7/2011
I love seeing Gaara and Naruto interact so thanks for the update, I'm looking forward to what comes next :D
1,595 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »