Reviews for First Try: Team 7
nezza88 chapter 13 . 6/8/2011
loving this fic and where you seem to be taking it so far.

i especially like the nickname that sasuke is assigning him. i also like that naruto doesn't seem or want to interact with kakashi more then doing his duty!

i would really like to see tetsuo and kakashi have it out over thier pupil, especially as kakashi seems to have been given a "bribe" in order to do his duty as a shinobi. which is complete trash as far as i'm concerned. yes i get that he wants to honour minato by teaching naruto but maybe he should have done something about it earlier in narutos life?

IMHO if naruto is happy with his old team then he should be left to be happy, as kakashi MUST know what teh village has been doing to the poor kid? right?
Balatros chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Hi, I was wondering if you could perhaps give me a ranking of skills. I know Naruto wasn't the Tai-Jutsu specialist on his team but I find it strange that after 2 years of Close attention by a sensei he isn't on at least the same level as Sasuke. The reason I ask is because the way you have it set up makes it seem like Sasuke is stronger than Naruto(minus practicality) despite the 2 year experience gap.

Thank you for reading.

dopplerdee chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Haku is funny
librarycat9 chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
omg lol I love it! Mei roping him into marriage and Haku being so "diligent" I feel bad that Kakashi is so blase' about things... was that Sakura's mother that Kakashi tripped? I love Gaara's plan to kidnap Teuichi. It would never work out but he is so cute and misguided... :D
Choas Babe chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
I just had this weird dream about this story. Jiraiya shows up and tries to take over Naruto's training, but Tetsuo comes into the scene with a flying kick to the face screaming "If Kakashi's putting him up for grabs I get him!" And Kakashi is standing to one side saying "But, he's not up for grabs," And it devolves into a battle royal between the three. Yeah, it was a weird.

One a more relevant note, the chapter was fantastic. Mei's solution to not killing Zabuza was unique, at least as far as Zabuza is concerned, and I like how he's grateful that Haku is going to be around to sort out any lava episodes. You'd think that Zabuza would try to get Haku to have kids, if only so there would be more Hyoton users for later generations.

I had a warm fuzzy thinking about the woman getting pushed into the puddle by Kakashi, because I decided to think of her as Sakura's mother. Very warm fuzzy. I also really like how you show the Sand Siblings feelings on the up-coming invasion. And I really liked seeing Gaara's plan for Ichiraku ramen. Naruto will fight him to the death over that.

All in all, a great story, a wonderful chapter, and I can't wait to see more!
Tobi Fan 321 chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Great chapter! Loved the last part more than anything else.
Writing bunny chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
This was a funny chapter. Poor Haku.
someone179 chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
like the zabuza and mei idea xD
Nitramy chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
That last scene would not be out of place in a Hiimdaisy/Peachi comic.
Tobi Fan 321 chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
Great chapter!
reality deviant chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
cute chapter
Orrunan chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
I have just read this and the previous story in this series and I congratulate you on a story well written. Your OC team is rather more likable than the canon team (a rare thing!) though the canon is getting there... well, Sakura at least. And Kakashi being jealous is rather cute and I never thought I would call him cute. Cool, yes, but not cute.

I anticipate the way things will go haywire in the Forbidden Forest this time. Naruto still isn't anywhere near Orochimaru's league, but at least his traps should make the fight interesting - and Sakura isn't dead weight this time around either. May I request at least one big OUCH for the snakey?

Ah, Gaara, no one told you kidnapping people isn't the way to gain friends? He is so cute here as well, in the "raised by wolves" kind of way. And your plot works as well. You have remade the canon plot in a way that is still recognizable, but yet different enough to be interesting. Zabuza marrying Mei is made of love - and hopefully lots and lots of little siblings for Haku.

The one complaint I have about this story, and it seems to plague your other stories as well, is that you tend to rush things a bit too much. You want to get into the next good part and don't draw the current out enough. A little patience can go a long way.
In The Mix chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Very amusing chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
lord Martiya chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Here comes the nitpicker... Given that Mei is the frickin' Mizukage, it would be easier that Zabuza took her family name. After all, is Japanese custom that the man can take her wife's name, and is almost obligatory to do if the wife is of higher rank or nobility and her family has no male heir. I know that Terumi Zabuza doesn't have the same ring, but...

By the way, how many people will mistake Haku for Zabuza's mistress?
munesanzune chapter 17 . 6/8/2011
Well, it seem you're on a roll. 5-6 updates in in the spans of 2 days if I'm not mistaken.
1,624 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »