Reviews for First Try: Team 7
Vallavarayan chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
o-come on man- please dont make this into hinakiba- and atleast think about naruhina- plus dont you think naruto would have visited hinata in this story? after all, you said he thought that her getting hurt was his fault...
PhoenixWytch chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
*smacks Naruto* You can be a real jerk sometimes, you know that? Kakashi wants to spend some time with you, getting to know you better and maybe showing you some things. But you just have to be a brat and mess it up. He is trying. Give him a chance.

Thanks for writing. I look forward to reading more.
InARealPickle chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
Yay!~ Tetsuo is back!

I get the feeling Naruto isn't going to want much to do with a godfather who barely even half-azzed his duties for more than 12 years.
hentai18ancilla chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
Just perfect, some bonds are irrevocable. Curious about Sasuke's twisted and strange mental development as well.
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
That was good, but I hoped for a Neji Vs Lee match. Nothing more than smashed by the so called dobe of his generation could put Neji in his place. After all Naruto here is a veteran Genin and Neji can always hide behind fate. But seeing Naruto defeat Nehi with something more than pure chakra and resolve will sure be entertaining.

With a much matured and experienced (he is closer to his NS self here) Naruto, I believe he can make a huge jump in his time with Jiraiya and actually learn some jutsu rather than relearning the basics.

Who will take care of Sakura's training? Kurenai's only student in finals has a clan to train him so her hands are free. Genjutsu will be especially helpful against a middle-long ranged like Temari (a pity, I was getting used to the classic Temari Vs Shikamaru)
Haven Seeker chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Please don't let Jiraiya train Naruto! That plot gimick has been done to death!
mistralle chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
Thanks for Lee. He really deserved being in finals.
Selonianth chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
moar please. Interesting that you had Jiraiya drop in like that.
PhoenixWytch chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
Hm... It will be interesting to see how Kakashi handles training for the finals.

I am really starting to like Sakura. This version has more depth. I look forward to seeing how much farther she advances as a person.

Thanks for writing.
Hammerchuckery chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
Aww. A bit down as the pre-lim didn't change much. Thanks for two chapters!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 21 . 6/11/2011
can't wait for more
Tobi Fan 321 chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
Great chapter!
librarycat9 chapter 20 . 6/10/2011
... are you going to rehash the Neji slaughters Hinata fight? I can't help but wonder at the possible differences while at the same time think "not again"...
1,712 | « Prev Page 1 .. 69 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 89 .. Last Next »