Reviews for Jolly Rogers and the Seagulls of Justice
Grandmaster Briz chapter 26 . 3/31
Overall I'd say the Smoker image being used as your story cover is pretty hot. I wish the glasses were just a hair further down his nose. 7/10
Midnight SkyDragon chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
I've just found this stoty, and while I've just read one chapter, so far I love it. Is it finished?
Arashi-Storm-Guardian chapter 32 . 6/19/2013
Double review time! Only that I'm combining them together LOL

Anyways it's awesome to see you back after such a loooong time *out of breath* *big grin*

I definitely didn't see the six arms part coming. Who would have know Skorpio could hide his four arms in his kimono? No wonder he chose that outfit LOL. And the intertwining of two plots together! So Cavalry is actually Tundra, huh? Skorpy doesn't know what he's getting into. Or does he? *excited*

So Gloria, Genesis and Tundra are siblings? Or am I wrong? Cuz in the earlier chapters Nantilus...or Tautilus. Doesn't matter. One of the twins said that Gloria was engaged to Genesis. Or was it a rumour? Hmm...got so confused right now. :P

Underwear guy is totally not awesome despite his 'heroic' actions lol. Are we hearing more from that creepy ensign in the future? :D

Can't wait to see the action unfolding in the future chapters! ;D

Grandmaster Briz chapter 31 . 6/19/2013
Six arms? Thats quite a few... but that is all that I have to say on the matter. I did like how you continued to flesh out the members of Skorp's crew throughout this whole chapter and continue to build them up as "bat-shit insane" characters. This applies double for those two who are actually insane.

The new type of haki was cool, but the young master could do better when it comes to manipulation. I did like the eye color change as a way to identify this and how you used this as an opportunity to build up skorp's past.

I also thoroughly enjoyed the commodore mention as it helps bring the two simultaneous storylines together. Anyways, I will review the next part when I finish my own chapter.
Shadow40000 chapter 30 . 4/14/2013
oi oi Rosa-chan!

this was tooootally a filler chapter :P
and that genesis punk seriously is damn annoying! xDD

and are those Tundra's siblings? O_O for real? :O

haha i didn't know Tundra had Marine siblings :P

nice chapter with loooots of Humor Lol...

lookin forward to some Sammy action .
peanutbutterlung chapter 14 . 4/12/2013
Oh wow! Loved the Sorus name drop in this chapter - Really hit close to home for me haha! What an unexpected treat

This chapter was amazing! I'm always up for world building chapters and you built a ton of awesome plotline in this chapter - I really like the names of all the Yonkou - But RIP Eustass - I think it is really cool how he was a Yonkou - And you showed some awesome guts to kill him off so big props for that!

The Goat Hoof Pirates sure were lovely looking huh? Haha that pointy triangle ear and ice-cream cone nose were great

Excellent fight scenes in this one as well!

Piggy and Mellark bring a great feeling of uneasiness, yet seem to be familiar enough in the marine base to give a terrific vibe throughout their conversation with Marie

Jolly D. Tavvicks - I'm really digging the name - Can't wait to learn more about his mom! Great chapter!
peanutbutterlung chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
First off when Sammy saw that Gala had Steggy and was keeping Steggy on her shoulder – That sent me rolling big time! What an amazing place to keep him while she cleans her fingernails! I love it! So so much!

But as for the rest of the chapter - This was by far my favorite Sammy chapter so far! Loved the character interactions like always! I feel like that is one of your best traits as an author - Really a pleasure to read

The picture book was really a great way at presenting information to us - The Redbeard part has me wondering as well

Noah seems like a great level-headed character - really like how you had him collecting things like Noah and the Ark - great allusion there!

As for Steggy now! I love him - Being a huge dinosaur fan myself I can completely relate to Sammy in this situation (looks over to my collection of dinosaur figurines)

Loved Gala and crew and the beginning of the showdown between the two parties - And Gravestone pirates and 'Grave Digger' Obsidius sounds sick! Can't wait to find out more about this Yonkou crew!

Terrific chapter!
peanutbutterlung chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
First off I really like how you title your chapters haha - I don't know if I have mentioned that before but onwards to the chapter review!

This was a terrific chapter! This Marine Base is filled with great and unique characters! Screaming Cilo and Oya are both great additions

Seeing Marie, Tundra and the twins interacting and how the twins were made to pay for everything was a hoot!

I'm really interested in Tundra's change that happened this chapter - Can't wait to see what else is living with him

Oya slipping off the cliff without anything to slip on had me rolling too - Really excited to see everyone fight next time

Also very cool addition for having Marie call out an exact Law that the pirates broke with the pills - I'm always a big fan for world building like that!

Great job on this like always!
peanutbutterlung chapter 11 . 4/12/2013
Alright another great chapter here!

This underground group is really turning out to be interesting - Never expected it to be full of people of all kinds like it is - A very pleasant surprise!

Hammer's speech is a great characterizing quality! Loved how it created a funny moment between him and anyone agreeing with him!

I really enjoyed Noelle in this chapter as well - I feel like she is starting to blossom well as a character - Giving a great balance to Sammy

Can't wait to learn more about the Mari Gold! It being a picture book is amazing - Also Boss's sister is very cool! Cracking dart boards and stacking darts to boot
peanutbutterlung chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Awesome chapter Aster! I really love the feeling these Tavvy chapters leave me with!

I think I might have mentioned this before but I really do love the names you give you characters - They have a really original feeling to them - Tantalus, Nautilus and Tundra being prime examples!

The interactions in this chapter were golden! I can relate to the sibling quarreling seeing instances like this first hand haha!

I am really feeling for Tantalus right now especially by the way - My yearly allergies are coming in strong right now!

Can't wait to see where this possible 15 year old boy ends up leading to with Tavvy and Bailey! Great chapter like always!
peanutbutterlung chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
Hey! I'm sorry I'm so slow at reviewing these chapters - I need to get with the program pronto, so please forgive my lateness - As for the chapter though, what a treat! I loved how eating healed Sammy’s ankle and allowed him to prance about as he wanted! Really like the cool techniques that he and Tavvy have as well – Always a joy to see what opportunities you have for them to use them on – And as for mysterious strangers I say bring them on – Great chapter like always can’t wait to read the next one!
Arashi-Storm-Guardian chapter 30 . 4/12/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA go GPES! GOOOOO GLITTER POWER! *ahem*

Daaaww this filler chapter is too hilarious! And might I say cute when Jared shows up XD Calmly wiggling his arms and following Tundra and Genesis? That. Is. The. Funniest. Thing. EVER. LOL.

So it has been Genesis' idea to prank Rockwell (and the unfortunate trio) ? Poor dudes. Really. Innocent!Tundra is out again! BTW I want those shades :O Looks sooooo kewl and badass when they are hunting down glitter men :3

Gloria Gloria Gloria...she's familiar. Have we met Gloria? *frowns*

Well you know she's awesome when she has an eyepatch! People with eyepatches are awesome 3

Looking forward to the next update!

Labyrinth-Designer chapter 29 . 4/12/2013
I just have to say that this is an amazing story! I really enjoy the concept of multiple stories goin on at once, and I can't wait for the fateful day where they meet up again!
Shadow40000 chapter 29 . 3/20/2013
Yay your alive! :'D

i was worried Rosa-chi! no, really, i was worried so much!

but don't worreh 2 months ain't that long a hiatus :P

anyways...
ahahaaa.. steggy is still with Sammyy? xD
lol nai sounded like some friggin zombie xD
how'd Sammy get that injury though? O.o

hehehehehe xD aaaaaaaaand the comedy ensues...
aquario and cross really are suited much much much more with skorpio... and totally not with Sammy :P
poor Noelle xD stuck with creeps lol...
hmm... why did Nai attack Sammy though O.o

and is this "Devil" that woman from the previous sammy chapter who attacked Sammy? O.o

so many unanswered questions!

another great chapter Rosa-chwan .
Update soon :D
Arashi-Storm-Guardian chapter 29 . 3/20/2013
I was about to grab a bunch of flowers for you when you updated. Hmm.

Lame? I don't think so lol! I mean, Cross and Aquarius are a bunch of lovable idiots who made me laugh just now, and there's this another meditating weird dude (who the heck's Jem btw? curiosity ftw!) who seem to be out of the world for...half of the chapter I guess. And then there's Sammy. *pfft*

I wish there's a Steggy-snatcher around here so that I can see more of Steggy. I mean, that dinosaur is pretty much the king here. *harrumphs*

Long live Steggy the dinosaur king! *worships*

For a moment I thought Skorpio was going to kill that guy. Oh well. *whistles*

Looking forward to the next marine update!