Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned
friendrat chapter 13 . 5/16
So, I really, really liked this story! In fact out of all the "unofficial" fifth installments I've read, I this is the best by far. There were a lot of nice touches (like the Sea Turtle), and it was the best researched and well put together. And personally, I liked the spiritual content. It built very well off of On Stranger Tides.
One confusion, and one thing I didn't like. The confusion was how Will was able to attend the wedding. That's kind of minor, but I was confused by it as there was no explanation for how he pulled it off. And the only thing out of the whole story that I didn't like was that Elisabeth wasn't really mentioned. I realize that they are making an official fifth movie and Miss Knightly will not be in it, but it felt implied that, as pirate king, she parished at Shipwreck Cove. She couldn't have died, because she was waiting for Will along with their son when the ten years were up (it's at the tail end of the credits in At World's End). I think she at least deserved mention for the sake of those who might think she died.
Anyway, all in all, I loved it! I wish they would consider it as the official fifth script!
xxNarielxx chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Such a beautiful story, you are an excellent writer :D

A applauded you for taking the time to research such in-depth detail of the 18th century. The characters followed exactly to their movie counterparts and the descriptions of scenes and emotions in each chapter was perfect.

I hope you write many more Pirates of the Caribbean stories in the future. Perhaps a Elizabeth and Will Turner story? :)

xx Nariel xx
Indistinct In The Twilight chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
This is so well written! It's refreshing to find a story that has been thought-out. Well done.
crod42 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Thank you for bringing the Lord into this story. It takes a lot of courage to do that in this day and age!
shin obin chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Good book
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
I enjoy all the Christian content. Not many people have the courage to put something like this on the Internet, too afraid to offend someone. I appreciate the direct references to God that go beyond keeping Philip in character.
Ella chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
I really love the story and think you did a great job :)
I'd really like, if one day you'd find the time to write a new story, as your writing style is truly pleasant to read.
Liam chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
This whole story was a very good story
enchantedstarlight chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Loved it, loved it, loved it! The story was fun and true to the spirit of "Pirates of the Carribean." The battle scene was excellent! I almost wish it was longer, but it was nicely done. Thank you for sharing this!
enchantedstarlight chapter 6 . 12/30/2012
Very much enjoying your story! It's perfect reading for a cold, snowy winter day. Characters are good and you're keeping in pace with the original movies very nicely. I love how the plot is moving along steadily with plenty of depth with characters and subplots. Overall, very fun reading. Thank you.
Catapapalilar x3 chapter 13 . 12/2/2012
That was amazing! I could really imagine it as the next installment, and you developed everything so well! You kept everyone in character and it was nice to have your "cast" to visualize it all. The Christian elements were fantastic, and I loved how you even have that sneak peak credits thing. I'll bet your mission trip was amazing- I would love to go overseas for something so amazing. By far the most enjoyable POTC fic I've read. Thank you so much for letting us experience it!
acetwolf94 chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
Now that was AWESOME!
Garideth chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
So I just finished watching On Stranger Tides for the third, fourth, or fifth time (I can never keep track), and I was reminded of how much I LOVE Philip and Syrena. Of course, I had to find a fanfiction about them! And yours is really amazing, even though I'm only in the first chapter! I love that you brought Will back, for I always had a weak spot for him in the previous movies. I'm hoping I'll get to see more familiar faces as this continues. Whenever I get the time, expect more reviews from me!
Obsessivegeekybuffalosnowcones chapter 13 . 5/20/2012
Great story! Your detailed knowledge of seafaring, lore, and spiritual warfare made for a very believable and highly enjoyable tale. And there may have been a few praise-filled exclamations when I saw you had a tag ending. Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
Goddess-Divine-05 chapter 13 . 1/24/2012
This is probably one of the best I have ever read. Your knowledge and general brilliance has made this read quite enjoyable! I await a new story from you, sir!