Reviews for Pirates of the Caribbean: Armada of the Damned
SharKohen chapter 13 . 9/19
Great story! Detailed concept and I enjoyed the characters.
I love this couple so much! I really enjoyed reading this story all the way to end and it's probably one of my favorite story out of the ones I've read with these two characters. I hope you continue writing more in the future and I hope you write more about this couple too
autiger94 chapter 1 . 6/4
You truly have been blessed with an incredible imagination to incorporate a work of fantasy like Pirates of the Caribbean into a story centered around our Lord! I have read many fics but this one takes the cake! It's beautiful, exciting, and it glorifies our Lord God Jesus! I pray you have many exciting adventures in the military and I thank you for your service! God bless you!
meganangels chapter 13 . 4/10
Hello, I like this story. You should expand on it. Also, you should send this to Johnny Depp, Disney, or someone else. This should be the next Pirates movie or maybe the next one.
Srae chapter 13 . 4/5
Yaaay! Loved the story! Excellent job...if you do continue I hope to see more about Syrena's past as Sophia. I also can't wait to see more of Nathaniel. He's awesome. Philip and Syrena forever!
archergwen chapter 13 . 8/22/2015
This is a glorious fic. I wonder if all these years later you have any intention on resolving those last few lines?

As a fellow History major, I love all the detail you put in, keping it real without shying away from reality. Awesome work.
friendrat chapter 13 . 5/16/2015
So, I really, really liked this story! In fact out of all the "unofficial" fifth installments I've read, I this is the best by far. There were a lot of nice touches (like the Sea Turtle), and it was the best researched and well put together. And personally, I liked the spiritual content. It built very well off of On Stranger Tides.
One confusion, and one thing I didn't like. The confusion was how Will was able to attend the wedding. That's kind of minor, but I was confused by it as there was no explanation for how he pulled it off. And the only thing out of the whole story that I didn't like was that Elisabeth wasn't really mentioned. I realize that they are making an official fifth movie and Miss Knightly will not be in it, but it felt implied that, as pirate king, she parished at Shipwreck Cove. She couldn't have died, because she was waiting for Will along with their son when the ten years were up (it's at the tail end of the credits in At World's End). I think she at least deserved mention for the sake of those who might think she died.
Anyway, all in all, I loved it! I wish they would consider it as the official fifth script!
xxNarielxx chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Such a beautiful story, you are an excellent writer :D

A applauded you for taking the time to research such in-depth detail of the 18th century. The characters followed exactly to their movie counterparts and the descriptions of scenes and emotions in each chapter was perfect.

I hope you write many more Pirates of the Caribbean stories in the future. Perhaps a Elizabeth and Will Turner story? :)

xx Nariel xx
Indistinct In The Twilight chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
This is so well written! It's refreshing to find a story that has been thought-out. Well done.
crod42 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Thank you for bringing the Lord into this story. It takes a lot of courage to do that in this day and age!
shin obin chapter 13 . 6/1/2013
Good book
Guest chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
I enjoy all the Christian content. Not many people have the courage to put something like this on the Internet, too afraid to offend someone. I appreciate the direct references to God that go beyond keeping Philip in character.
Ella chapter 13 . 5/1/2013
I really love the story and think you did a great job :)
I'd really like, if one day you'd find the time to write a new story, as your writing style is truly pleasant to read.
Liam chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
This whole story was a very good story
enchantedstarlight chapter 13 . 12/30/2012
Loved it, loved it, loved it! The story was fun and true to the spirit of "Pirates of the Carribean." The battle scene was excellent! I almost wish it was longer, but it was nicely done. Thank you for sharing this!