Reviews for Triad
Thunderbolt2012 chapter 27 . 7/13/2012
Amazing story! Please write aother
Melissa chapter 27 . 2/8/2009
That was probably the best Diadem story I have ever read that was written by a fan. It was almost as good as the original series. It was the perfect balence of action, magic, drama and romance. I can't really think of much else to say but WOW. You should definatly write more stories like this.
Jade Dragoon chapter 27 . 12/13/2006
pretty good. very well written. i liked how it was mainly serious, but there was a touch of humor in it as well to lighten the mood a bit. crow could have used a wee bit more character development, but otherwise, it was great. good job.

p.s. regarding your note on chapter 17, ignore whoever it was that trashed your religion. those people are just looking for something to complain about. i'm an atheist, and the refrences to god didn't bother me one bit. not all of us are idiots like that, don't worry.
x-Princess-Garnet-x chapter 27 . 7/13/2006
Amazing. And like the Diadem Books, everything tied together in the end. Bravo!
DEVOLDIDIT chapter 27 . 11/17/2005
I friggin luv ur story! It's flippin awesome! You should write a sequel, I would try to write a fanfic. but I'm a horrible writer unless its horror and even then not very good! :') so horrible but you should seriously write a second one! I've read your other fics and their good too just thought I should say!

:-D
Piebgood chapter 27 . 10/16/2005
I have yet to read this, (Just saved it to Microsoft Word) but will give you my opinion when it's done.

Liked the first 3 chapters though.
febgirl chapter 27 . 9/18/2005
omg! dat was so gud! plz rite more asap!
Scott chapter 27 . 6/1/2005
Amazing story! Write another over the summer please. Your a gifted author and have a lot of potential.
Grey of Myrddin chapter 27 . 5/17/2005
Holy crap... that was... beautiful. I wandered into this section on a whim and I doubt that I will ever forget this story. I don't know if you still write, but I plan on checking out the rest of your writing, after this. Thank you for writing something as beautiful as this, it is a wonderful gift to all those who read it.
Angry Cherokee chapter 27 . 4/17/2005
Wow. What could I say about a lovely story such as this? Just... wow. I haven't enjoyed a fanfic like this (in any catagory) in nearly a year. It's inspired me to think about writing my own Diadem fanfic p Great job on EVERYTHING; you're truely a great writer.
court chapter 27 . 3/18/2005
ellen i really liked the story as a whole but personaly i think the ending might need some thing more im not shure, like what happend with Score,Helaine;Pixel,Amaruit. but i other wised liked it very much(please write a seaquil)
Keja Toshiro chapter 26 . 2/24/2005
Hehehe... me again, sorry to bother you, but seeing as you are (or were) a

huge Diadem fan, peel is coming out with a new book, "The book of war".

Finally.

-jake Grim

Jakengrim

Fireball6c4t (aim)
Guest chapter 27 . 1/4/2005
Beautiful. Sad to see it end. Hope you keep writing.
Nabooru chapter 27 . 8/26/2004
Wow. Absolutely amazing story. I loved it from beginning to end.
Keja Toshiro chapter 27 . 8/20/2004