Reviews for Always Waiting
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
I'd read this before and liked it and then tried to find it again but couldn't. I've been going through your stories again and saw this listed there and was kind of like "it's her". Yay I found it!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Gooood fic :3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
that was really cute!
rizzlesandtivashipper chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
*Laughs so hard, almost blows snot on computer keys*
You typed Untied states...
Telltales chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Aww, the fluff. Made me smile.
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Heh, poor Maura. Wonder what else she'll have to wait for.
muderocksmyworld chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
AHHHHHHHHHHHH I loved it! So cute and ah Maura, I wish I had me one of those...
aimmethefool chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wonderful characterizations!
Mm-Burnt-Toast-mM chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Awwwwww, Maura's such a patient and just all around awesome person. :D
MauraRizzoli chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Aww that was great. I loved it :D Great job :)
dolfins35 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
"The Dr. Suess School of the Ambiguous?"-*snort* Wonderful scene of their first meeting, I can just picture it.

OMG Jane you were so played on the yoga thing, go Maura!

Beautiful hospital scene. I sincerely hope we get to see something like this in a flashback.

Especially loved the last part. Maura is so patient. Loved Jane's whole list of reasons why she likes Maura and that Maura understood the relationship dynamic from the start.

This is the way I view their relationship: Maura recognizes and is more outwardly aware of it; Jane one day is going to be plowed by it even though I think she's aware somewhere deep within herself.
Drumchik chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
The Dr Suess School of the Ambiguous. ROFL

LOL at Jane feeling like a pretzel.

LOLOL I love Jane naming her grey hairs after Maura and Frankie.

Yay! I'm glad Jane eventually came around :)
linelm chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Really good story! I specially liked how you wrote Maura here!
SentimentalTune chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
This was great. Well written, laced with emotion and humor.. thanks for sharing!
Nura de Mithlond chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I read some of your one-shots about Rizzoli and Isles; yes, I konw, I must write some review, but my English is not that good to write what I want to write in a review, I mean, write the things that I would write in Spanish. So, Im sorry U. But, this time, Im going to try it ;)

I really liked all of your fanfics, well, the ones that I read; your write style and the form you handle the characters and their personalities its really good, I think you portrait them in a way that is really close to that we can see in the show.

Ill keep reading your work and look forward for your next fanfics