Reviews for Monkeys, Monkeys, Monkeys
Writing a story chapter 4 . 6/6/2011
Ahahaha I love Otto, mmm not much to say, was a very technical chapter, but I enjoyed the banter between Ray and Luna quite a bit.

Keep up the good work!
Writing a story chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
Chara and Ash yay! (I like those two waaaaaaay to much) Mm I will agree that your OCs are taking up quite a bit of this chapter, but we are just meeting them (Well new readers are) and so we need to get a feel for them.

But just remember not to have them do /everything/ in the story, there is a full cast of fully developed characters waiting to be used.

Good job B!
Writing a story chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Woo hoo! Good to see you back in action Mizz B! And huzzah for more Stellar twins! Can't wait to read the rest of the story, but it's looking good so far!

Keep up the good work B!
SilverandRed chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
LOL, lazy writer syndrome. I have it ALL THE TIME! I LOVE YOUR STORY, ESPECIALLY THE FATHER SON MOMENT AT TE BEGINNING! Once again, fanfiction is saved, thanks to MIZZ BRANIAC! THAT WAS THE LINE from the PPG anyway. Don't mind me, I'm crazy bout your fics.
Mikki Warner chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
OoO I think I have Lazy Writer Syndrome too! IT'S CONTAGIOUS! Great so far, BTW!
Kqmagicgirl chapter 4 . 6/5/2011
The pie bit was really funny. Almost as funny as using Ray as the demo dummy. Ray was right, Luna can take him.
Kqmagicgirl chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
Niiice power for Ray Brainy. Very nice, I also love the funny bed scene at the beginning :)
Kqmagicgirl chapter 2 . 6/3/2011
I loved that bit about the tail. I gotta say, if I had one. I'd be pretty obsessed with it myself. And I bet they'll never hear the end of how cute they were from Chara.
Kqmagicgirl chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Nice cliff hanger you left things off on. Very nice, if only Rebecca were there to gap. I could see it now. just one little spelling error I found. :) great work!