Reviews for Ukes Drink Tea
Riverclan23 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I just read this while drinking tea without thinking about it until halfway through XD
Anyway on to the actual review. This was pretty funny and I loved it, however I would suggest using their names more often if possible. Also, and this is just a personal formatting issue that you can ignore if you want to, but try putting a page break or something like 'AUTHOR'S NOTES ' after the disclaimer at the beginning and before the actual author's notes at the end of the fic. Again good job, I couldn't really tell that English wasn't your first language. Keep up the awesome work ;)
Sam-Chan and Jason-Kun chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
This is awesome! and i forgot that England loves to cuss, because he cussed a lot
Potato-Muncher-88 chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Love, love, love this You should definitely take writing a second chapter (maybe how they're both dealing with the after mass of having sex sober and trying to figure out what it /really/ means?) into consideration!

I'd read it for sure. )
Sonicknuxshad chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I like the ending the most since England's all confuzled after being such a douche to Prussia. Prussia is always my fav, so I was slightly mad at England and felt no sorrow for him. Don't get me wrong though, England is definitely my second fav.
Anon chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
Good story, I like your style .
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
OMG! I loved this! I have been trying to find something like this for a while now! You've done an excellent job on this . and I wouldn't mind seeing a second part to this : )
LovelyKnight chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT? Heh, sorry to be so demanding, but this was hilarious! Please write another chapter!
Clock goes tik tok chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Second paaaart? Plz? :3
SarahSerendipidy-OliviaMaestro chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I ADORE this!

This is awesomely written, AND I love this paring :D

Mostly 'cause they're both really awesome. And I had trouble figuring out who'd bottom, BUT you solved it! Scissors, papers, rocks are brilliant! xD

Please make a sequel!
hexa chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Love it and hot XD I always love Arthur as bottom and Prussia top X3
Elmirinda chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
-mopps blood off face- So, you are considering a second part, ja? Although I must admit I rather fancied them to be unwilling allies, Waterloo and all. I quite enjoyed this and the tone, the best way to get better is to practice after all, lots xD
Dani34235 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I LOVED THIS STORY!

you should totally like write a second chapter (sorry went a bit Polish there lol)

but this story is amazing!
BakerTennant'sTardis chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Please, please write a sequel to this. I absolutley loved it!
Loleifos chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
OMG, OMG!

I effing love this story.

England is so damn cool, and he has the best comments ever XD

Please write a sequeal~

Pwetty pwease~
Luffyko-Prussia chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
BLOODY HELL AWESOME!

I was laughing my ass off. This was hilarious

I love it!