Reviews for a Road lEss traveleD
carta chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Abso-fucking-lutely fantastic.
marta75 chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
I just read your amazing and very moving story. Love your style. Why don't you write anything ? so sad...
PJaneL chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
Just reread this again! Any chance of continue the story? Please, pretty please?
Kushiro chapter 13 . 3/6/2013
It's fascinating, the way your mind works!

I must confess that I felt apprehensive when I read the first chapter, it really needs some getting used to. But knowing you, it must be good. and boy is it good! I love the whole thing! It's even better than the canon!

You are amazing!
Leni chapter 13 . 1/26/2013
I haven't seen more than five episodes of this series, and yet it was listed as a favorite of a favorite author, and I couldn't resist. I have to admit, it was scary at parts, like one of the *really* scary movies, the ones that had you holding you breath and wanting to close you eyes and yet you watch it all.

Walter's death was done so well. I actually sighed in relief when he and the three men started dragging the boat, and then... three men were dead. *gulp* Oh well, if someone HAD to die, better that it be he.

Kudos!
PurplePlover chapter 13 . 12/5/2012
This was a roller coaster of a story! Oh man had me from start to finish. And the ending with the ashes - you really had me going. Just an amazing, amazing piece of work.
loveandlight04 chapter 13 . 11/30/2012
I read this story a few weeks ago, and I really wanted to leave a review now that I have a member account. WOW. This is truly one of the most mind-boggling, unique and original fic I have ever read. The intensity and emotion was tangible, and it made the reading a very emotional one indeed in turn. The mystery was extremely well-constructed and carried out. Your writing is so compelling and poetic, it was a pleasure to read your story from start to finish. And yes, this is obviously an AU, but you really stayed true to the characters, which I really appreciated.
Thanks for a brilliant read!
Guest chapter 13 . 11/6/2012
Omg, I can post reviews now as guest? You just need to know I was hooked when I read this story (back when you wrote it!). I absolutely adored it. And I miss your brilliancy. I'd love to see your approach to them as a couple in a multi-chapter. I really hope you come back and write more. Please.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/3/2012
this was brilliant. just absolutely brilliant and satisfying. thank you so much for such an awesome piece of work! :)
watchyouwalk chapter 13 . 5/24/2012
Holy shit! I have no words. What an awesome story - roller-coaster indeed! My mind is officially boggled, but in a pleasant sort of way. Thank you much for writing and sharing this! Unique, twisting, confusing... but all good. :)

- Autumn
BlueDiamondStar chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
Entirely awesome story! Loved every bit of it. And crazy Jane was so fun.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 5 . 4/19/2012
My my my... Now there's that image of *naked* Jane in my mind and not even closed eyes would get it away *swoon*

It's the week's most welcomed day, Jane-day aka Thursday (Mentalist night), and I'm tempted to try that Jane tea...

Gee now I'm unable to muster some non-drooling review of this chapter because of that image in my mind...

Bats. Loved that. Another image to giggle about *laughs and giggles*
drj13 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Nominated for The Paint It Red Awards in both Het Alternate Universe and Het Drama.

"Stunning follow-up to 3x24, in which a Jane breakdown leads the story away from the show's skeptical premise into AU...or does it? An experimental style that adds to the almost unbearably suspenseful drama and tightly woven Red John mystery. The team, many recurring characters, and deceased characters appear, with 221b Baker Street's usual dead-on depictions. I had been waiting too long for another of her multi-chapter mysteries, and this one surpassed all of her others."
pandamanda69 chapter 13 . 2/23/2012
omg omg omg omg

I can't tell you how much I loved this story.

I LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD .

Beautiful story, just beautiful .

I don't even know what to say... finished the whole thing today.

Omg it killed meeeee.

Yes write more...

God, what is air...? don't know.

You write beautifully... well done... best I've read in a long time for this show. One of the best.

I can't tell you... god perfect story. Well done.
Forgetful Phoenix chapter 13 . 1/1/2012
This was dark, twisty, and difficult to follow. It was well worth the effort to read, though. Thank you very much!