Reviews for Pivotal Moments
NeverTooOldToBeNerdy chapter 21 . 1/8/2012
Hmmm, I was SURE I had you on Author Alert. But somehow I missed this update.

Grrrr, bad website! Naughty!

I've seen the reviews that all talk about "how fast Blaine's parents came around" - but I also see that you never actaully say HOW LONG the conversation went on for either.

If they love each other, they'd be willing to spend as long as it needs to sort thigs out - which is of course what they did.

I also hope you keep writing this - the distance and perspective gsined from framing it all as a reminiscence is very edifying. It allows US to see things in a slightly detached way - so we can spot the little things that are all too often missed in the heat of the moment (so to speak)

And now look, you've made me (one of the WORST reviewers in the history of FanFic) write a bloody essay.

Well done.
trueromanticist chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Hi, this will be the first time I've ever reviewed a story on this site but I felt I had to express my love for this story. I have read so many klaine fan fics here and this one is one of my absolute favorites. Its so heartfelt and truly "klaine" that it makes my heart swell. Its beautiful and not trashy or smutty and I feel like you are actually in the character's heads. I wish you would continue with it. I'd hate to see it go unfinished.
flower pot girl chapter 21 . 12/11/2011
Wow, that was mind-blowing, not sure anything I say could do it justice. I love your exploration of the thoughts behind what we see on screen. Thank you
Lola Me chapter 21 . 8/27/2011
Wow what a great chapter. I loved the anti heteronormatve one too and the Hudmel dinner one, but I REALLY love how you portrayed Blaine's parents here. So often writers seem to forget that they're just people, and just want the best for their son.
ameliamydarling chapter 18 . 8/8/2011
I love your explanation for why Blaine chose to sing Candles. Up until this chapter I really couldn't undertand it, but you analyzed the song and Kurt and Blaine's whole relationship so well. I am really enjoying this fic so far, great job
Virtual Mage chapter 19 . 8/7/2011
So like you ... BLAME BLAINE! [shakes head]

[grin] ;)
eternity-in-a-box chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
Wow.

I have been reading this for a little while now, and I can't tell you how this chapter seriously brought Blaine to life for me. I mean, you have done a great job throughout, but this was the chapter where I. heard. Blaine.

Fantastic job!
you've-been-sherlocked chapter 21 . 8/5/2011
really great chapter :) i love this fic mainly because its not so stereotypical on kurt and blaine's relationship - many fics i've read have kurt down as the 'girl' in the ship and that annoys me so much, he's still a guy!

Any chance you'd consider writing a one-shot about the kareoke scene? I'd really like to see more of that :)

Christina x
amers52 chapter 20 . 8/1/2011
Yay Blaine! What an awesome chapter! I am glad that he managed to express himself so well, and I think any psychology professor would be proud of the way that he was able to define his versus society's norms. Loved it!
Sweet Clementine chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
Wow. Happiest Blaine fam story I've read. But I dont believe that the would cut off all off and after one conversation they'dbe fine? Didnt he come out at an early age? All of those years... What was their relationship like? Did he come home over the summer, tell them how school and the Warblers went, and just ignore it?
Sweet Clementine chapter 20 . 8/1/2011
Hmm? What did the Professor say?
mardie186 chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
Glad Kurt and Blaine's parents are friends now and Blaine's family is more accepting of their relationship. Hopefully as knowlege replaces ignorance, more and more people will embrace the fact that what makes us different is what makes us special.
monkeybunspotter chapter 20 . 8/1/2011
Oh my goodness! Thank you sooo much for this chapter! This is SUCH a pet peeve of mine! I always read stories about Blaine proposing with Kurt's mother's ring and that just bothers me sooo much. It's a WOMAN'S ring, Kurt is NOT a woman! Or I've read multiple stories where Kurt puts on make up! Like WTH? He's still a guy! Personally I love future fics, especially with daddy!Klaine, but there's this one fic I REFUSE to read (I can't remember what it's called), because the kids call Kurt MOM! I find it soo frustrating.

Ok that's the end of my rant, but seeing as I'm not a writer like you are, I've been keeping this in and just ranting in my head, so it's good to know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

I don't usually review stories because I'm just a slacker like that so I apologize that I haven't reviewed until this chapter, but I just wanted you to know that I love your story and have been following it from the beginning. Usually I don't like stories without dialogue and real interaction, but your writing is amazing and I think it's very in-character for Blaine. You rarely see stuff from his point of view so this is a very nice reprieve. So sorry for my super long review, but thank you for this amazing update and all your updates :)
shighola chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
You make me love this story more and more with every chapter.
JustCallMeObsessed chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
You are such a superb writer. Seriously, Your chapters just keep getting better and better. And it is so great to see that Blaine actually has a nice relationship now! As in most stories, including my own, his past is so much more darker and hectic.. It's nice to know thats not always the case. Seriously amazing chapter. Amazing x