Reviews for New Rise
Asimo chapter 2 . 6/6/2011
better a short chapter than nothing. :-) thanks for updating!
ShadowCub chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
Anticipation is getting the best of her.
Umbra8191 chapter 2 . 6/5/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update.
Asimo chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I want Jasper in the story! As a single.. :-) whos POV you write next.. Well you can decide that. :-)
DeJee chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
i like it still a bit bare but has great potential.. I would like to see an APOV aswell
ifonlylifewassimple chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
It was good, but you talked in first person through most of it, then switched to third person in the last two paragraphs, you might want to fix that. But other than that, good chapter! :)
nikiki500 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
i think you should put edward and jasper together, but have edward be the one that seems to hate bella instead, and not have alice be broody like edward is.
Nessiteras rhombopteryx chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Nice start, but a bit confusing as you start in 3rd person POV then 1st person as Bella then beck to narrator.
L. Jocelyn chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Hey nice start to the story I think you should keep Jasper and Alice's point of view would be good.
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
No Jasper, because he is the weakest Link!

Edweird is just stupid looking.
Talitha2 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
It's a very good start but it's confusing that you jump between first person and thirth person narrator (I'm not sure if its called that way in english. Hope you know what I mean). I would be happy about Jasper as Single and a chapter in APOV. Greetings from germany!
Umbra8191 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
great chapter i can't wait for the next update. Make Jasper single he's to good of a character to cut.