Reviews for Silver sitting
Libra-Hedgie chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
Just as on DA great story

You always capture how the characters are so well and are a great writer. I really like the cliffhanger ending of this chapter makes me wonder what happend next.
Yolandah-da-Hedgehoggu chapter 14 . 1/3/2012
Hmm... I like it! You like silvaze? You should read my poem I imagine myself silver and blaze's POV on my profile... Anyways, continue this! Unless it's done cause his is a good ending point too...
Kyle XY chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
...Is Silver younger in this story or are you really just portraying him in such a childish manner on purpose? PLEASEEXPLAIN!
SilverStreak99 chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
I really enjoyed reading this so far. This story really shows how the personalities of the characters brings out parts of the story! I really do enjoy Cream in this story, in fact EVERY character so far that has played a role, is awesome. That includes Knuckles! But this chapter is what I want to talk about. I like how this chapter focuses on how Shadow feels about Silver, I've noticed that it is sort of mystery in this fan-fic. Write On!

-SilverStreak99
Kira-writer chapter 11 . 7/14/2011
Jeje, okay este ha sido un capitulo muy gracioso y muy bueno.

Espero que continue pronto. :)

Muchos saludos

Kira-writer chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Han de llegar ya a la otra dimension? Valla, genial! :)

Grandes capitulos, yo realmente espero que continue. :D

Saludos!

Kira-writer chapter 7 . 6/12/2011
Otrooooo estupendo capitulooo!

Espero que continuar pronto! Su historia realmente me llama la atencion! :D

Chaos's Prototype chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
Heh heh knuckles is really gullible :D Please update fast
Chaos's Prototype chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
shouldn't cream's mom be concerned that her daughter is inviting strange hedgehogs into her house? Anyway this story's pretty cool. :)
Kira-writer chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
xD graaaan capitulo.

Sigue asi. :D

Kira-writer chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Wow, usted sube los capitulos demasiado rapidos ;)

Interesantes dos capitulos, quiero saber que pasara luego.. :D

Seguir asi!

Kira-writer chapter 3 . 6/4/2011
bien, esta historia va gustando. Apreciado los dos capitulos seguidos! queria saber como continuaba.

Saludos!

Kira-writer chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Por el momento, genial.. algo corto pero genial.

Espero saber como continua. :)

Twizzle-fizz chapter 1 . 6/2/2011