Reviews for Ubermensch
ScuitoLover chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Beautifully researched and written, as always. Very interesting premise too. Loved it. Thanks, Stitchy :)
heavyinfinity chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
Brrr- gave me chills. Truly horrific. I was actually cheering for Edward, and that doesn't happen often :)
vampireisthenewblack chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
This fic reminded me of why I began stalking you way back when I found Betrayal. Writing our vampires into real, disturbing, human history ticks many of my boxes. Well done, chick :)
TittyKickers chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Holy hell...where in the world do you come up with this stuff? Brilliantly written BB! I loved it... Are you gonna continue it? It would be an awesome era story! I always love your stories!
darkNnerdy chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You know my feeling on this! (cringes just thinking about it) You did Darkward justice Stitch! Everything about this story gave me chills and I've kinda been on a Darkward kick lately and this fit right up my alley! I'm glad you took the chance and wrote this and I would love to see more of it.

Nothing about this fic screamed fluff or humor or even rainbows and you took a big leap delving so deeply into this subject matter and came out with a great O/S. I really hope you continue to delve into things like this because your work is great hun!
catslovesushi chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
The fact that you used Nazis in this story made this creepy. Seriously, we have all heard of the atrocities they did to humans so this made the story extra creepy. I loved that you incorporated it into the story though, it worked.

The visuals were well done. I could almost hear the sound of the boots on the cobbled roads.

You KNOW I am not an Edward fan but this I was well done. I could picture Edward doing something like that during his Rebellious years.

XOXO
Princess Mishawaka chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
So hard to read but so well written. You have facts and many terms down correctly. Whether or not Hitler had vampires or other supernatural species we at least know that he was looking for them.

I am glad Edward killed everyone at the castle but I am sure that was just a small dot in the puzzle. Too bad that even though this is a story we as humans are capable of doing this to ourselves and documenting it with pride for the world to see.

Good writing. Story that needs to be told.