Reviews for Who Is She?
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Hey, so... You actually kind of got it, then, didn't you? I started watching between the end of series six and the following Christmas special, so I never really got a chance to speculate since her identity had already been revealed at that point and I got it spoiled for me before I started watching series six. (Frakkin' people on DeviantArt.)

Anyway, cool. :)
hervissa chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
River is a Time Lord cookie which fell into the time vortex and changed into a woman.
Here you have it xD
It's a great oneshot, I really like it! Especially Doctor, of course ;)

hervissa :)
JuniorWoofles chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Loved how you guessed daughter and wife you are such a fan to do that even in small banter.
Dancing Eyes chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Haha I remember that I thought that they were going to say she was the one who shot Kennedy or something
Nikki Altava chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Wasn't this written before we found out who River really is. Because if so that makes it even more hilarious!
JustAnotherDarrenCrissFan chapter 1 . 2/2/2012
Lol you guessed it (SPOILER ALERT) i cant belive shes actually amy and rorys daughter AND the doctors wife
bbb136 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I don't think there's much point me gossiping seeing as we all know who River Song is but still- I am betting on her being his wife too. ;)
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Haha, I know we know who River is now, but this was great! My best theory was that she was a future incarnation of The Doctor. A friend of mine thought she was the TARDIS, which I thought was interesting. But who she ACTUALLY is was even BETTER than those guesses! :D
TheGirlWithTheOnyxRose chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I actually thought she was the Doctor's mum too at first, but was totally thinking shes amy and rory's kid at the same time.
Jaxydice chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Lol

I had alot of fun reading this.

It would of been creepy if river was the Doctors daughter o_o.
Kathy chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
how many people know who river is? i live in canada and the episode isn't supposed to air here until June 11th. thankfully for YouTube i just watched it! River is... OMG! part of me saw it coming but still, pretty sweet about how they did that scene. the Doctor should have kissed River. Ilmao when River told amy and rory and amy shakes her head like 'no...' and rory eyes grow the size of cantalopes!
Songbird chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
This story is funnier now that we do know who she is. Got some giggled out of me, anyway.
Lol nice chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You could have added the Rani and The Master XD. (And Amy's granddaughter and Amy herself. ;p
Kathy chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
funny! i personally think she's just his wife. i mean steven moffat writes stories lines that always mean something so it'd be funny if it were something really simple! and i used to think she was lucy saxson, but lucy is too ditzy to ever be River. i do however like the theory of amy's daughter. it could work. but can anyone imagine how awkward that would be? i can hear the Doctor now, "ummm River, the night before your mother got married she, um, tried to have sex with me..."
Wetstar chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You make some very good points!