Reviews for The Amulet
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Awesome story. I wish the writer would somehow bring the Amulet back. I really hated the episode where Dean dropped it into the trush. Please keep up the awesome work.
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
Awesome story. Dean should have his amulet back.
dulcinea54 chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Beautyful! Thanks for telling this story. I love it.
wcfan chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Kripke's just pure evil for not bringing back the amulet. The whole point of this show is the relationship between the brothers and this amulet represents that more than anything.

But in my delusional little world, I still believe that the amulet will return to where it belongs one day...
Meggin Lane chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Thank you stacycj for writing this. I want the amulet back sooo bad and it would be cool if Sam had kept it and was able to use it to show Castiel that he wasn't in fact "God" according to the amulet.

And having Dean put it on, seeing it back in it's proper place would just make the ground feel a little bit more level-ya know?
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
What a wonderful story!

The beginning was great as we learn more history on how Sam came to have the amulet from Bobby before giving it to Dean. I loved this line, 'The amulet had become a symbol of love and brotherhood.'

I was surprised and shocked when Dean threw the amulet away after the brothers trip to heaven. Though I understood Dean's hurt, I kept expecting it to show up again.

I love how Sam kept the amulet and then hid it in the Impala while he was gone. I keep hoping that Sam does have the amulet and what a great idea you had for a way for it to make its appearance again. Sam used it to get Dean, Bobby and himself safely away from Castiel.

The ending was perfect and I had to read it a couple of times, because it made me smile as Dean accepted the amulet back from Sam.

I enjoyed reading your story.

Thanks for sharing it with us.
moira4eku chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Thanks for bringing back the amulet and what a way to do it. Fits perfectly with what happened at the end of this year's season. I do hope TPTB bring it back. Wishful thinking on my part I'm afraid.
clair beaubien chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Oh break my heart, why don't you? Why can't YOU write for the show?

Thank you for this!

CB
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Loved the story, awesome job!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Excellent story i hope they acutally bring that amulet back and prove he's fake cause Cas as god so not working for me. He is too good of Angel and brother to the boys to do what they did.

Can't wait for more stories excellent job
Jester's Tear82 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
I can never say no to amulet stories! & this was very good, learning how Sam worked for it, reading from his POV then the amulet comes back both as GOD EMF & as the symbol of the brotherly bond. Seriously, this show CANNOT end without the return of the amulet onto Dean's neck ;)

Thanks for writing!
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Very moving and nice.I would have liked to have seen the amulet back to,but I guess we can't have
Twinchester Angel chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ahhhhhhhh! This was awesome! I am now before you on my knees, begging you to send a copy of this to Kripke and Sera. Pleeeeeease! They need to find a relevant way to bring it back? You just wrote a completely relevant way to bring it back! Yay you! I'm not a person who says negative things about the show so I'm not gonna get all pouty and negative and say something like "We probly won't get anything like this" or "They won't give it to us so I'm glad you did" cuz I have faith in the show. Sera AND Kripke are huge fangirls, just like us. I think before the series ends, we will see the amulet again. I just really believe that. I also think that they need a really relevant way though. They can't just bring it back for no reason. Well, you've provided an excellent reason! Now, that aside, I am always in awe at how well you write these characters. Your mind coming up with these plots is amazing too. Thanks so much for writing this one. I'm totally in love with it. Well written and beautiful. Thanks so much! *hugs*