Reviews for The Other Pendragon Legends: The Fake Sorcerers 5
THE GAME OF THRONES REFERENCE. Great job by the way, loving it!
Katz4 chapter 10 . 6/16
ahah okay, that was pretty good. Gotta admit I was definitely laughing through most of it. The best part was probably Merlin collapsing into laughter over Arthurs virgin cloak and then being super dramatic awesome with his fire dragon!
Aquacoral14 chapter 5 . 5/27
This is hilarious. I especially love the chapters where Arthur and his knights pretend to be sorcerers. A truly funny fic. Great job!
JediMagnet09 chapter 4 . 5/9
Oh I LOVED this. I wish so desperately that this is how it had gone in the show. Merlin and Morgana would have made a fantastic team - this is a great story! You might not have any plans for it, but if you are looking for something to write... a story about what happens after this would be really interesting... :)

Either way, great job!
Thornsword chapter 6 . 4/14
I love this - it's such an amazing idea! I really can't wait for the knights of the round table to piss their pants in front of Merlin...
That. Was. BRILLIANT. I never realized how hard it is to stifle laughter when you read something like this.
castiel in the tardis chapter 6 . 1/29
I lost it at Emreesh, I honestly cannot go on.
It's too much.
Patiku chapter 10 . 5/5/2014
It's great. I really hope you will continue it.
Effugere chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
What happened to Morgause... was there actually a spirit there?
Mor'du :)
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 10 . 1/25/2014
I'm hereby putting the following in my will: If I die of laughter, it will be the fault of noreallyidontcare.

Seriously, AMAZING! *giggles deliriously*

hbpm
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
You have NO IDEA how much I would pay to see this filmed! *giggles hysterically*

THANKS BUNCHES AND BUNCHES for this! *happily goes off to read the next chapter*

hbpm
ScienceWolf chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
Oh, god... That was SO funny! It took me forever to read, because every other line I was dying.
Honestly, the idea of the knights trying to figure out how to act had me rolling on the floor!

Thank you, so, so much, for writing this and bringing this wonderful piece of humor to the world!

I was impressed by your impeccable grammar and spelling as well. Overall, this was a wonderful piece, thank you again.
TheMightyE chapter 6 . 11/16/2013
I just want to let you know that I died of laugher the second I read the first sentence, "fainting bird" Omg Arthur you really are an idiot sometimes. hahahha
PgTnr1 chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
HAHAHA loving this!
omg.merthur chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
This was really funny. I usually like merthur romance, but this is one of arthur and merlin friendship that i liked. I actually forgot that they're my otp there for a moment. The brotherly love was so cute. Really, so funny.