Reviews for TCOT Candied Secretary
I don't remember the book either but he is telling Della don't try to chabge me because then you might find that I'muninteresting and that is the greatest sin of all
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I think TCOT Sleepwalkers Niece
Eternal Crush Haver chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
Nicely done! Had me giggling at the end!
Michelle285 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This was too funny! :) I loved the banter in the beginning, it was so them! :) As for the end, with the popcorn...wow! I love that Della actually took the first step, even though it was only over the phone. At least Perry said something about opening the door for more possibilities, right? :) Fantastic story! :)
Queen of Spiritual chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Another great story, Captain. I can't wait to see what you're going to do next.
Shakayla chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Is it hot in here? LOL

Wow - that was delicious on so many levels (and a bit of a cruel tease ;-) )

Poor Perry, it's def a cold shower for him.

Thanks Capt - so very yummy!
razraz chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
"You look absolutely...presentable," - and this isn't even my favourite line - it is all so so good. "He could almost hear her smile. Your imagery is fantastic as always - I'm not even going to mention the whole fabulous popcorn extract. Thank you - not sure if Weirdo is the right word but Captain certainly
DiDi chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Love it when "naughty" Della makes an appearance!

The actual quote mentioned in your note is from TCOT Sleepwalker's Niece:

He walked over to her, slipped his arm around her waist, drew her close to him and said tenderly, "Listen, kid, quit worrying. Take me as I am. Don't try to make me the way I should be, because then you might find I was guilty of that greatest sin of all - being uninteresting. Let me give you my recipe for success - move fast and keep one jump ahead of your opponents."
PMasonfanShari chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Fantastic! I love the end where Perry drops the phone! I just could not stop laughing! Excellent! Excellent! Excelent! More stories please!
marcho chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wow, oh, wow! I'm so proud of Della, too, taking the initiative. You've captured scenes and conversations that I wish could have been on the TV program, but would have needed a NC-17 rating. Loved it! Write more soon, please.
Terri chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Well done,loved the story. I loved Della taking the first stance. This could be the start of another chapter!
E. Wallace chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Love the title!

I knew about chocolate, but who knew popcorn could be so sexy!

Kudos to Della for being bold enough to take the first step... even if it was over the phone.
Michelle Weiner chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ooooohhhhhlalala...hot and steamy like the popcorn but as always done with class. Now I can't wait to have sticky popcorn the next time I'm at the movies. And our girl... that voice and those eyes and that smile. Who could resist it? Perry has definitely come to his senses...and you left us with all sorts of possibilites to imagine...very niiiiice! :)
likes-it-bubbly chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Wicked Della. *LoLoL* Loved it! And so felt with Perry. Poor fella! :o) Thanks so much for making me want popcorn now. *g*
Ayjah chapter 1 . 6/2/2011