Reviews for Anemone
Demon and Angel chapter 12 . 2/15/2013
updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ee!i am waiting for this!
SighingWinter chapter 12 . 11/26/2012
This is very well done and clearly thought out. I'm glad the grammar and spelling is clean and with few errors.
I love the way this story has progressed so far, especially with the three main relationship. I'm hopeing to see a bit more of the past with the council president and the newspaper photographer and the female student side of the relationship, and how that works in their school lives; as well as seeing the three interact when thy are not in school. I'm half expecting for the two boy to drag Her out and break cerfew or somethig!
I really love this so fr please keep up the fantastic work and update soon- I really want to see the past that keeps being mentioned!
Seseorang chapter 12 . 10/5/2011
You even inserted Koharu in this story :3 I really wish people will appreciate her more! Kinda curious about how Koguma asked Koharu to play as the goddess, lol

Actually, this chapter is kinda complicated for me, I didn't really understand about what happened with Halcyon and the girl in the garden. Or maybe it's because I'm too lazy to think and imagine it. :

Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
KairaKara101 chapter 12 . 9/26/2011
YAY! Another chapter! Oh Oushiro, it's okay. We still love you! No matter what I'd still love the crazy you!

Now then, I really enjoyed this chapter. Ideas about what the ending would be like are swimming in my head. But I'll wait and see. :D Wah, now I can't get any rest... too excited. Haha. Keep up the good work! I'll be waiting patiently for the next chapter!

Sai chapter 11 . 8/7/2011
I'm liking this play. A play that kind of makes feel like it's linked to the main character's history. But then again, Koguma's not supposed to know what happened to the three. Hm... Interesting. I also like how the tribes correspond with colors. That was a nice touch. Anyways, keep up with the good work! Update soon
The Pisces too lazy to log in chapter 11 . 8/4/2011
I like this play you wrote here. It has such a nice plot. I wish Ooshiro will make more appearance in the next chapter, because I've always hoped minor characters like him can be the main characters in great fanfictions. Omg what am I even saying :

And I like how you make Koguma sounds intelligent and observant.
KairaKara101 chapter 11 . 8/1/2011
That would most likely be it. Shirogane's weirdness, haha. Even though they gave us 26 episodes, I felt like it was only 13 episodes since each one was 11 minutes long. Which to me isn't long enough.

Wow, that was... exciting. Now I can see the ending of sorts. Keep up the good work.

Sai chapter 10 . 7/31/2011
Aw, I love Koguma in this chapter. The way you portrayed him was amazing. He was well informed and ugh, he was so cute. And I'm starting to wonder if the characters in the play are somehow linked to Kazuki and Shirogane. If you're going for this effect, I find it very interesting. Anyways, keep up the good work
KairaKara101 chapter 10 . 7/29/2011
YAY! Another one! _ I think the direction where your sending Shirogane is fine. It adds a little zess to the story. Plus as much as Shiranui is my bias, Shirogane, well he just grabs my attention. He's such a cute airhead. There's something about his personallity that lures me towards him. Still he can't beat Shiranui for me!

Keep up the good work. I'll be waiting patiently.

Sai chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
A flower. So that's what Anemone is.I like how you tied the story's title with the play. Also, I like how the play is progressing! It's amazing. Shirogane in this chapter was so wonderful. He showed raw emotion, completely unscripted and it was fjdfjdic. Excellent!
KairaKara101 chapter 9 . 7/25/2011
No need to apologize. I'll wait until the world ends for your chapters.

Onto the story itself, I feel so excited for the next chapter. I feel a foreshadowing. I might be wrong, just a feeling. I do have to agree with you about writing Shirogane. He is a very unique character.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Keep up the good work. _ I'll be waiting.

Passerby chapter 8 . 7/12/2011
I was about to comment after I read the first chapter but I stopped myself. I find the first chapter a bit "stiff" but as I read the next chapters it's not anymore.

I enjoyed reading this because of the funny parts that Shirogane would do. It was a surprise for me to see Kagurazaka because he did not appear in the games.

I think I encountered some/a typo/s. I apologize for not remembering because I don't think it's a major one.

A question though, Kazuki repeated one more year right? So he stayed in Seigetsu for 4 years instead of 3?

I will be looking forward how this story will go.
Sai chapter 8 . 7/10/2011
This story is getting interesting and interesting! I'm loving it more than I used to. I like how you make us guess who's who at times and how things are somewhat vague yet it's clear. And Homare makes an appearance! That was nice. Also, it's nice to see Kazuki again after a while. Ha ha. Keep up the good work!
KairaKara101 chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
OMG! I'm soo happy! Kazuki is back! My bias! (sorry fangirl moment) lol. You got the characters down soo well. Did you play the games?
Seseorang chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
I actually find this story cool :3 I love the whole concept and the plot, and you're good at using the characters and not making them OOC.