Reviews for Some things you never grow out of
Nairobi-Harper chapter 1 . 3/1
Susie and Chuckie is probably my second favorite couple, Chuckie and Angelica being my first. Heh, Tommy and Kimi's kiss must have affected their friendship.
LANfanaddictNIE chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
This was an awesome story. I loved the description throughout and the whole plot. You truly did a wonderful job. I'm glad I found this story, it's going to be one of my favorite Tommy and Kimi stories.
celrock chapter 18 . 11/15/2014
That, was a lovely story! In all honesty though, while I would have paired Tommy with Kimi, I never thought of pairing Angelica with Phil, or Chuckie with Susie, but you did a nice job of the pairings in this story! And until you mentioned Eathman as being the biological dad of Brian, I thought maybe Harold had something to do with this. No matter, it was a great story all around, and, I look forward to reading more of your stuff!

Keep up the great writing!
Guest chapter 11 . 7/24/2014
lol I agree with that hot damn comment ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2014
yeah he will get her, but something tells me he will most likely tick her off at least once before then
Guest chapter 9 . 7/24/2014
lol that's my new favorite phrase: flaming idiot!
Guest chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
oh my god her friend is gonna have her head for that one!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
that was really good! lol I like mr. oliver
Guest chapter 5 . 7/24/2014
dang stubborn kimi and tommy
Guest chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
oh my gosh you HAVE to put phil and angelica together!
CahillGirl2001 chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
lol I say get their asses drunk and see where it leads lol
CharlieBoneFan chapter 18 . 7/11/2014
Awww, great story. I almost cried when Tommy and Kimi named their son Nathan. It was so beautiful.
larissa.vella123 chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
aww so sweet your story really touched my heart. also great couples i think they all matched well and so cute how tommy just told Kimi that he loved her and same for phil and angelica
but one thing i didn't get what happened to lil and dil and who baby is Luke great story one of the best i have ever read
Rosalovesjonny chapter 18 . 4/11/2014
This story took me so long to read. But not for the reasons you would think... I didn't want this story to end! I'll admit some parts drew me away. Phil and angellica on the other hand, well, it was hard not to love everything about it! I would have never in a million years paired those two together, but now... Now they are in my top 2 otps. Its was such a weird paring, but dammnit I loved it! Thank you. One if the best fanfics I've had the pleasure or reading!(:
Rizzz chapter 18 . 12/1/2013
omg, I love it! thank you so much for writing this story :-) everyone was perfectly portrayed, I really enjoyed reading this (_) again, thanks for the awesome story!