Reviews for From Six To Last Man Standing
Matelia-legwll chapter 4 . 3/2
Hm. No scoop? It's been so long since this was updated. Is there still a possibility you will continue? Such a good story shouldn't be abandoned for long. I hope you find the inspiration to continue and eagerly await any possible update.
Beauty's Black7 chapter 4 . 11/14/2014
I kept reading until the end n I'm in love with this ff will you be finishing this story I know its old an all but I found it as i was reading through the archives n fell in love n eager for more so plz update this asap
Ablyvian chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
Are you not going to finish this?
CrystallineX chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Haha Kyoko quoting Ren verbatim on the dress issue.
spiel chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
Quite the nice read so far.
I do hope you find the inspiration to continue this story :)
Ebzenka chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
I am really sorry you never continued this story. I liked it very much. Would you maybe consider to write another chapter?
Cactus2008 chapter 4 . 8/11/2012
Was scrolling through past Skip Beat fics and discovered this. Wonderfully fluffy yet all in character so far. Especially enjoy reading how Kyouko and Ren interact as themselves and as Heel siblings. Shopping with the mind of the former while in the guise of the Heel siblings was a good way to flesh out their increasingly complicated relationship.

Your story title plus plot setup hints there'll be a showdown for our fave LoveMe girl's attention. Why six though? Ren, Sho, Reino, Hikaru, Murasame only make 5. Unless you throw in Kijima or count Cain seperately? Looking forward to update thanks!
Mireya Humbolt chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
Continualo pronto...
Felicidades¬°
Flayne chapter 4 . 5/3/2012
Great story!

I really like your style of writing, your characters, and especially your humor!

Though I'm rooting for Sho/Kyo, I would still like to read it even if it becomes tsu/kyo...well, actually I just want to see the next chapter as soon as possible!

XD

Thank you for writing this! I enjoyed it very much!

Greetings,

flayne
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
'Where the hell did he pick up such a doting attitude anyway?'

*cough* Kuu *cough*
Jenaminya chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
This is good! I'm really waiting to see what will happen in the Japonet Scoop considering who all there is, so please write more soon!

-Jen :)
DangerFiction chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
I really enjoy the story! Although, I've gotta say that the characters aren't as accurately shown as I liked them to be, but however I know how hard it is for a author to portray the characters of a manga fully. The best thing that I love about the story is how the imagery is really good, which kepted me reading from chapter 1 to 4 (:
Iris Anthe chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
You know, I only just discovered this gem. I am so incredibly happy that I did! I think my favorite thing to find in a story is craftsmanship -that attention to detail that shows the real love, joy and respect the author has for his or her creation. Your complete devotion to fact-checking and the wonderful developments you're weaving while still staying true both to the nature of the characters and to the world they were created to live in, is refreshing and deeply satisfying. I love the way people's actions are coming around to haunt them in this story and I can smell Kuon's jealous nature about to be teased out of the cave in which it's been lurking. I hope you are able to continue this. I really, really want to read more.
skipbeataddict chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
i love the story. i wonder what sho' reaction will be when he sees kyoko there. ps please update soon! i dont want to wait long for this because the manga has us all waiting long enough right?
Jhiz chapter 4 . 6/14/2011
cool chapter... it is sometimes fun to have no real idea what is in the final product until I get to read it as a fan (unless I am desperate for something good to read then I am greedy and want it all right away). Anyway, the foreshadowing with Reino and Sho are appropriately ominous. I enjoyed the shopping exchange with Cain and Setsu when it slipped into Ren and Kyoko.

I am definitely looking forward to the japonet scoop appearance. Thanks for sharing this story with we unworthies *grin*