Reviews for Reason for living
Silver wolf chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
So beautiful loved it!
Hope you make another story soon!:)
cethmistmyk chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
I like it, and I know that you aren't planning on a sequel or anything, but I think that you should write something about when they meet the rest of the Cullens... :-D
rmiser1994 chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Love it!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I Love the way this story is writing, Hope you'll uploads the story soon; I want to know what happen next in the story. So please update the story ASAP.

When will you continue this story?

I want to know what will happen next in the story.
Simply Hopeless chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
It was a sweet story and I hope Harry and Edward can find happiness where ever they go. Maybe they could return back to the Cullens, who knows. 3
Pyrane chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Sweet ;D Thank you !

***Pyrane***
SoulMore chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
FAN!
emoprincess3587 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Hey asilentwish,

This story is amazing! Is there a chance of getting more of this story? Especially Edward returing to his family with Harry and their reactions etc :)
shadow'relic chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Sentamental ... cute _
Amy chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
The writing style was a little more random than im used to but that didnt keep the huge awwwwwww coming out of my mouth
avalonchick5 chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Sweet and smutty. I like that Edward is Harry's escape from the pressure and general "unfriendliness" of Hogwarts. Really well-written and realistic.

Love,

Avalon
NaKita277 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
I really like this story, it was really kinda cute )
silentlover09 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
wow that was so sweet... I loved that Harry went with Edward... too cute.
Lilypond chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
OMIGOSH THAT WAS SO CUTE! xD Very well written! You write wonderfully well and your descriptive, which makes it all the better!

Great Job! :D You're an excellent wirter, so, please, keep up the good work!
In The Mix chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That was really sweet although Harry should have gone back to at least get his trunk or the photo album of his parents. I'm pretty sure he would want that.