Reviews for Under pressure
nights of wonder chapter 1 . 3/29
Ooh, love this. Kudos!
eridani chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Second person narration is always a risky choice, and I admit it took me a while to warm up to it. But the immediacy of the 'you' definitely worked in your favour once I got used to it. Awesomely written smut! I did have my doubts about Kara crying post coitus... I feel like if Kara was feeling vulnerable and over-exposed after sex, she'd clam up or bolt, not allow further vulnerability to show with tears. I think our girl would need to be in a well established relationship before anything like that would happen. But, you know, I guess that's just my personal read on her character.
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
I don't normally like stories written in second person view point but I did this one. By the way I'm fanning myself. That was hot!
CBwriter chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Wow this was great. And your first smut attempt? I surely wouldn't have guessed that. I loved the second person perspective. It really worked well. And the whole thing was just hot, imagery & sexy talk. Keep on writing!

~Cari
PenguinGoddess chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Loved this! Of course I'd love to read the conversation between the two Adama men ;-)...This is definitely going on the faves list. Thank you for sharing :)
Fishyicon chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Tell you what I think? I think-no, I know I liked it. Once again, you're so good with the emotions, and more importantly, transitioning between them. It's easy to come and write a light, heart-warming scene one day, then come home the next with your hands curled into fists and create a concoction of angst and rage. Then you look at it later and don't know how to get from point A to point B. But your movement between scenes is seamless here.

Kara's thoughts at the beginning are nice, natural, in tune with what's going on. Then the shift, to anger and drama and pent-up frustrations. And yet, you slowly move back to the sweet fluff without making it too intentional or forced or extravagant, ending on a perfect note with some comfort and humour.

Everything is so natural and believable. Kara and Lee, while slightly different from their actual selves as this is AU, are real and while they might not have reconciled exactly like this if they ever got their acts together and realized how hopelessly in love they both were, have a perfect chemistry that was just the remedy of angst and fluff and love I needed after a bad day. So thank you. :)

~Fishy
Parzival vi Britannia chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
hahaha i liked this :) wish you would continue instead of a one-shot!