Reviews for Of Ghosts and Gremlins
pianomouse chapter 32 . 3/4
I love your Jimmy and Tony. The way you built their relationship was so real. I was laughing so much at Jimmy's quips my cat ran out of the room. Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
ShadowWriter33 chapter 32 . 10/29/2016
This was a really good story. I like the way Tony and Jimmy became friends the way they did and how Jimmy realized what was going on and insisted on helping out.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
Really good beginning!
The Queen's Fabler chapter 32 . 12/4/2014
I ship the Tony and Jimmy bromance so hard right now. This story is fantastically written, and heartbreaking to read. I would love to see more stories about their friendship, or that there be a sequel to this story (wink wink).

Overall, great story and I loved reading it.
-Fabler
M. Louise E chapter 32 . 11/17/2014
I loved this one that you wrote. Not many Jimmy and Tony stories out there. This could have happened if the TV show would have showed it. Totally awesome and wonderful story. Thank you so much for sharing this one. I really enjoyed reading this one. :D I just wanted to see what happened next. :D Nicely done. :D
RainyDayReader chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
I'm really enjoying this so far and absolutely LOVE the friendship developing between Tony and Palmer (and the development of Jimmy's character!)
Shiroi Ichigo-chan chapter 32 . 8/11/2014
Everything went wrong, Tony. *SCREAMS*
I can't tell you how much I loved this fic. It was just wonderful to see how Tony and Jimmy friendship came to be and how he could pretty much see through Tony's bullshit. I loved how Tony finally relaxed around Palmer and just was, without having to worry about his masks. Thanks for writing this awesome fic! :D
poppaeasabina chapter 27 . 5/30/2014
Tsk! Why do people persist in making Tony talk about his feelings? He's wounded, but he's *not tied up.*
poppaeasabina chapter 16 . 5/30/2014
Stupid Ziva! When Tony tells you to move, you *don't question him.* Just move!

I'm very upset that Jimmy was grabbed! I love Jimmy!
poppaeasabina chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
Gah! What's the matter with Tony? Didn't he *hear* what Jimmy said? A more obvious SOS I never did read.
poppaeasabina chapter 14 . 5/30/2014
Oh, Jimmy, you numty! I don't even have to read chapter 15, it writes itself. *wrings hands*
RedLindy chapter 32 . 4/27/2014
Wow. I have read most of your work, but somehow this one slipped through the cracks and I just read it today. Meant to do other things as well, but once I started I couldn't stop til I finished. You are such a fantastic writer-I can visualize everything unfolding as you describe it.
Your characterization of Tony rings really true for that period, I wish the show would have shown us something similar. And Jimmy was great!
June chapter 32 . 4/15/2014
this was great & really funny ending!
Aurilia chapter 32 . 4/14/2014
Ow.

*heart breaks*

'...what could possibly go wrong?' indeed. No one should say those words, *ever*. At least now we know what triggered the massive catastrophic failure. And it wouldn't surprise me one bit to find that Tony or Jimmy later said, "it can't get any worse."

Just... Ouch.

Aside from that, a most excellent read! Thanks for taking the time to write and post it for us all.
Aurilia chapter 19 . 4/14/2014
HEE!

I think take-charge!Jimmy is my new favorite flavor of the man.