Reviews for Illuminate Your Darkness
liquidthoughtz chapter 23 . 6/30
I want this story to continue ;-;
clane91 chapter 23 . 3/18
Why? Please update. I'm still mesmerized over this masterpiece! TTnTT
clane91 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
Me too... I too am starting to get worry that you won't update! 3
Beauty-half-betrayed chapter 2 . 9/4/2014
I'm starting to worry because you won't update :(
Beauty-half-betrayed chapter 23 . 8/22/2014
Hey. From what I've seen, you post a chapter every three months. So I figured you'd post the next on August.

But August is ending and we (readers) didn't get our dose! Please update when you have the time D:
nicolft chapter 18 . 8/16/2014
Crryyyiiing.

You stupid yordle, I'm like indefinitely sad now...
hestyvv chapter 20 . 8/12/2014
Please continue the story! ! It's been bothering me ever since. When will you update? Heyyyy! Are u still there?! Your story is very great and beautiful! Please update! Please undrestand us for being so desperate ._.
claneHEREfrknout chapter 23 . 8/11/2014
Oh my gosh! Am dying here. Whrere in Valoran is CHAPTER 24?! I'm just like SO OBSESSED HERE! Always bothers me in the night, always bothers me even in school! Gawd, I can't stop thinking bout the ending! I wish I could continue your story but I cannot. I have to know the ending of YOUR fanfic.

Please.. Please just update soon! :'(
anony01 chapter 20 . 8/2/2014
Hey, when's the next chap? I cant believe that vlad and lux would be a great partner though. UuU
clane chapter 23 . 7/19/2014
When's the next chapter? I can't wait for what will happen between them!(Lux and Vlad) Please update! I hunger for updates !
clane chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
What do you mean by "Everything in this fanfic belongs to Riot games"? You mean, it was made by Riot Games?
Lordriochi chapter 23 . 5/22/2014
Good to see that Jarvan's back in Demacia again. I'll be honest, I got a bit unnerved when Vlad was surrounded by bloodied animals. That was a well done creepy scene. I am just anxious to see what the Ancient Hemomancer is going to show Vladimir. She seems to be a mastermind of a elaborate scheme fitting of Lissandra.
Cynthia888 chapter 23 . 5/21/2014
Man, all of the updates of this fanfic made me happy. I enjoy reading this a lot. I'm hoping for faster updates in summer. :3
Nguyen Nguyen chapter 23 . 5/20/2014