Reviews for Three Angry Men
werepirechick chapter 1 . 10/8/2014
That was a really neat drabble, i've always kind of wanted a look inside a guy's head. :
Guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
You are a guy?! Some if the guys I know have difficulties to write a good story. I figure you must be in university or something. I totally love the story, it was very easy to read. Love it!
Kawaiibentou chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
Nice story.
Urusaii chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
This is reeeally a late review (woo, way to go Lady Obvious) but I love this fic! I really love an angry Kidd. Well, I just love Kidd, that's all. And of course SoMa as well!
Hmm. I think it depends upon d person. And it's not that girls really don't know what they want, I think it's just that they get confused due to some issues that get in the way. Like pride for example. Or, they tend to act what society requires of them. I guess there are just a lot of things going through a girl's mind. And I don't blame Maka for being "oblivious" like that. She's just probably getting cautious esp what with her family (father and a man to be exact) had done to make her all the more careful.
CluainnFhada chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
I started laughing for like ten minutes in the middle of this when Black*Star said Tsubaki and Maka were wearing the same dress because like all abnormal teenage girls, me and my friends will squeeze as many of us as possible the same pair of sweatpants.
emachookie chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
The question of what women really want in life is too confusing and troublesome to answer. Even I, of female acquaintance have extreme trouble guessing what girls really want to have. Nice and really, some things are best simple.
Reminescence3701 chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
Hahahaha this story made me laugh a lot! :D Like especially the part where Black Star like burst in and was like "Those bitches!" Made my night xD You did a great job writing this and I thought it was quite creative c: Plus I freaking love Asian take-out. Thanks for posting this! :)

lolo MN chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
That was really cute i like it :3

i was surprised when u said u r guy lol and since i'm a girl i will answer :") i think girls needs someone to love them the way they r and comfort them and it just feel right to be around them somehow it feel save to have someone care about u but for me i havn't found one yet *weak smile*
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Yep, guys are always wrong! :D, Take it from me, a total Maka: bookworm, know-it-all goody two-shoes, and a girl!
ImagineMe chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Most of us just want to be loved in a way that suits the person perfectly. If it means letting the girl be independent or doing everything for her. I want a person to really know me if I am going to be in a relationship with them. It has to be real. Not just based off of looks or popularity or reputation. That is my Impression of a true relationship.
xxBurningxx chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I'm speechless.

That, by far, is one of the best fanfics that I've ever read. I really love this, it goes so smoothly and everyone's in character. Very well written and I didn't see any mistakes.

I really loved the last line. The end gives you that warm and fuzzy feeling inside. Squee. This is going to my favorites. 10/10 on the scale.

A Amazed Reader,

satins-rose chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Girls just want to be told their right, im a girl I should know just compliment and we suddenly forget what we were bitchin about Haha not kidding it happens alot with me, people say If im just told that im right i calm down and stop screaming as much.
MistressCorndog chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
This was very nice. I don't often read things that aren't smuty, because I'm a horrible perv but I'm glad read this one. The ONLY thing that bothered me was the way you spelt "dam." It's damn. )
Aussiebarbie chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
'bros before hoes'? Like we say 'chicks before dicks?' thats funny! I loved this little one-shot anyways. Sorry, I'm a girl, and I can't tell you what we want. Perhaps because people tell me i have the mind complex of a bachelor but ya know! keep up the good work!
roxan1930 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011