Reviews for Best Served Cold
Guest chapter 4 . 6/3/2016
Very nice. I loved it when Katsura grants his boon unheard.
countrylovinfangirl chapter 4 . 2/1/2016
Amazing! I love it a lot!
ForeverRainingFire chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
Great story! I really enjoyed it! I thought it was fantastic!
Tenshi-Oujosama chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Kenton's too pretty for his own good.
Wrath Of The Heavens chapter 4 . 6/1/2013
Ever thought of writing a version of this when he's staying at the dojo with Kaoru and the others in the Meiji Era? Sure this Kenshin doesn't kill anymore but there are plenty of things worse than death he could do.
Amber Hastings chapter 4 . 12/14/2012
Hi! I know this story is a year old, but I just wanted to express how much I like your stories. I think they are wonderfully well written.
So, congratulations and thank you.

Please keep posting such amazing tales.

I was left with one question, though. What does the name Ai mean? Why does Kenshin think it suited her? Thank you, again.
I wish you continuous success in your future projects!

Amber
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 4 . 7/21/2012
I love how you portrayed Saito; very well done.
Alpecca Ankaa Black chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Oh, man...after reading the last paragraph an image of Saito seeing Battosai and stepping aside, gesturing at Senju and saying 'thank god you're here hurry up and kill him already.' popped into my head. lol
Guest chapter 4 . 7/1/2012
Uwaaa! I absolutely loved this story!
Thank you so much for writing it!

greetz
Unseen Watcher chapter 4 . 5/4/2012
And another slaver bites the dust. I'm just glad it was before the 'no-kill' thing. I'd hate to have him still wobbling around.
Althea M chapter 4 . 11/16/2011
This was a very good, well thought out piece. I enjoyed it.

Thank you.

AM
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 11/14/2011
ohhh... nice
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I liked that you had Kenshin demand a duel. It makes it more reasonable for Saito to stay uninvolved and although certain to be an execution, would meet demands of honor if classes were equal. I did love that Saito chose to go by the letter of his orders, something I would imagine Saito would do only as it suits him. Another well imagined side story of life in the Bakumatsu. I hope you keep writing them.
indusina chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
I liked this, Thanks for finishing it! :)

/Indusina