Reviews for Genetics 101
todorky chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Lol.. i remembered our last year lesson
Crimson Chrysanthemum chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
That was so cute!
TheWolfsCub chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Cute story :)
SilverSilkieGirl chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
cool
Dramione Feltson chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
HAHAHAHAHAHA OMG This fic is just amazing! I could really relate with the Biology lessons because they are killing me! Ahahaha. Anyway, I really enjoyed your story and I'm surprised you're a Filipino. I'm a Filipino too. Haha. Thanks for the awesome story again! Pinasaya mu talaga ako. :))))) xx
apastron chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
you're a Filipino? yay! haha that story was good! very humorous. I love linear equations and genetics, so, yup, mikan's a disgrace to humankind. :-) good job!
Secretive Music chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
I laughed with this. XDD This is so funny! XD I mean, wow! Natsume's so dreaming. XD I love this very much. That's all, thanx.
reiri chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
hahahah! that was sooo fuunnny! i remember tat lesson when I was a sophomore heheh! :))
Valcross chapter 1 . 6/8/2011
Thanks for the dedication, nee-chan! :D Anyway, i think Natsume a lil bit ooc here, but it is fine since this story made me laugh as there's no tomorrow, AHAHAHAHHAA *rolls* I love this one! Should i have to add this as one of my favorite story? ;)
pwenie chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Lol nice .. I get te deeper meaning then science at the end lol
MsOtaku0704 chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
Ahhahahahha this story is funny!Love to hear from you next time!
gone like a wind chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I love Natsume here! hahaha... Natsume is really such a meanie.. LOL.. :)
dreamdazzle chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
i love it. i love that lesson too. great job! :)
cutie is here chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
hahahah nice story
Winterberrytrillium chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
You know, Chris, dear? You know what? With story by story, each one written and passing by, I can clearly not only see your improvement but your potential. Really, Clipse, really, you astound me... Unlike me, your pieces are /funny/. :) But at the end, Misaki meant that Natsume might not even be with Mikan or have children with her.

;) I like that~ Keep on writing...

Oh, and thank you for the slight dedication. :D I love you, thank you. And I love this... I'm doing a bit better... not the best, but good enough to last for my birthday, no?

~Wynter