Reviews for Can't Be Friends
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
yay! awesome story!
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 7 . 8/12/2012
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 6 . 8/12/2012
omg. i'm literally on the edge of my seat. *biting my nails*
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 3 . 8/12/2012
damn O_o intense. i'd hate to ever be such a situation. and i like weddings. there fun, but the "speak now or forever hold your piece" scares the shit out of me. idk why }:/
great chapter btw.
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
awe. so sad. i'm all upset and hopeful *L_L*
JadedSinceConception86 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
lol. great.
James888 chapter 8 . 11/9/2011
Yes ! Thank you for this chapter. It was a great way to end this story. Sony & Tawni in bed in each others arms

coffesioning their love to each other. After reading something

wonderfull like i have only two more words to say. And...Scene.
Cain chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
So, as I just told you in PM form, I was skimming for updates today and YAY! you updated one! And not only that, but finished it! One more off the insane list of S/Ts you've got sitting around.

And a happy ending, which you can be counted on for. (That was a terribly written sentence). YAYAYAYAYAY! This made me happy!
firelady101 chapter 8 . 11/8/2011
WOW! you put that up fast! and I looooved it as always(: I've told you before, your writting is what inspired me to wrote Tonny ficts(: and it made me fall in love with the couple. I'm so happy I asked you to join my contest! And this is why you won! Its amazing!

Love, love.
firelady101 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
:o I WAS RIGHT! I was(: yay! I loved it! So amazing! And I think you should have ONE more chapter(: just like to see what happened in the long future, and make it M... Because it didn't really have anything :P tata for now(: and thank you for writting this! :D

Love, love.

James888 chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Nice Ending to the story but i think you could have a little more with Tawni & Sonny. Instead of just having her say

she wants to be with Tawni you could have had her

meet up with her and have the story end with them in each

other arms. In my opition that would have been better.

But that just my two cents :)
Cain chapter 6 . 9/28/2011
She damn well better call Tawni. That is all.
firelady101 chapter 6 . 9/22/2011
I honestly hope she calls Chad. And says, "I'm sorry. Chad. I love you, I just am not IN love with you. I am in love with Tawni." and then she calls Tawn and says she wants her(;

Hehe... :D Update soon please!

Love, love!

MusicLover713 chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATE! I wanna know what happens! It's so intense... Moreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Cain chapter 5 . 7/26/2011
Sorry life has sucked so much!

Glad to see an update though (not that I should talk, since I'm stalling on my own fic at the moment). Hope things start to clear up a bit for Sonny soon. What is it with her and her attraction to selfish blonds all the time? ;)